Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont worry I wont be near your land. Probly stick around Whitney

Comment

I hear the deer at whitney are ten times bigger anyways.... A few 150-160's running around there.. Nothing but spikes at aquilla.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
        i hear the deer at whitney are ten times bigger anyways.... A few 150-160's running around there.. Nothing but spikes at aquilla.
        150" to 160" cows

Comment

Ah come on now, I know you got your honey holes where your keeping the B&C's....Somewhere over around McCown i'm sure... I actually did hear about a monster crossing the road at bonanza. The guy that owns the gas station can vouch.

Comment

I saw a dog with antlers tied to it's head over there one time.

Comment

Now Erik you are makin the B.S. meter go nuts. I have seen a few big dudes while fishing aquilla. I would have hunted it last year but no permit. where have you been hidin anyway I havent seen you around?

Comment

By big dudes you mean some fat rednecks over there fishing.. right. I'm working so much right now I'm hardly ever home.

Comment

i do understand the workin all the time thing. I just stopped some fella's leaving Aquilla after fishin. had a huge dent in the side of their aluminum boat. Ole boy swears a boar rammed the thing as they banked it. I could not find any alcohol nor any signs of drinkin. They said they were just north of Old School boat ramp.

Comment

Not far from me, may need to have Mark H. and jeff go look for a lab... At one time there were a ton of hogs a few of them huge.. All it took was for a few people to find out and now we only see a few at night on camera every now and then.. So far we've had few cams stolen both of them Jeff's and a pop up jeff's also..Are you still with HPD or back at the SO?

Comment

HPD last i heard you were at San Antonio obviously thats changed. I seen your other half at Wallace park a while back. Are you going to the get together on the 1st in cleburne?

Comment

I have been back in whitney for a little over a year..I spent about 2 weeks in the academy at SA and the dollar bills came calling so i jumped ship.I'm a regional sales manager for a stone company like lonestar over in whitney. I coach my son in football and we have our first practice the first. We just finished summer baseball, and are starting fall select ball and football, so my hunting season will be packed..

Comment

Hey justin you going to cut some ducks with us this season?

Comment

LW I would like to give it a shot Never busted ducks before. only ever shot at 2 birds Dove and The orange ones. How is your other half.

Comment

Erik I understand the money thing. get my number from jeff and give me a holler sometime.

Comment

Just picked me up a new bird gun last night. Ready to give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                                X