Lake Whitney / Lake Aquilla 08/09 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Whitney / Lake Aquilla 08/09 season

Dont forget that August 15th is when you can get your new permit. Is any one going to be hunting opening day of dove season. If so I along with my Uncle and brother will be hunting by my house if any one wants to group up with us.

I just might take ya up on that LW. But I can't get away till later in the morning/day. I've gotta watch my grandson while his dad runs a 15k. But should be able to make an afternoon/evening hunt. I need to get this pup on some real birds, fast! .

Comment

Oh, and may every one have a great upcoming season!

Comment

CAUTION HUNTING AND FISHING STORIES BEING TOLD (PROTECTIVE BOOTS MAY BE REQUIRED )

Comment

Good Luck to everyone remember its a extra hot year and the rattle bugs are out in large numbers!!!! I actualy passed by one that was settin up a lemonade stand its so hot LOL !!!!

Comment

Good luck to every one this season.

Comment

Whitney 2008-2009

No reason for anyone to scout. I claimed everything on both sides of the river north of ***, and a hunting buddy claimed everthing south. That means there is no hunting spots available, and besides there are no deer or hogs at Whitney anyway.

Good luck too all.

Comment

good luck to all this season i cant wait turns out i might have more time off than i thought on this new job.....just have to wait and see...cant wait till we can get in the woods...and country u got to watch them lemonaid stands there all fronts...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  No reason for anyone to scout. I claimed everything on both sides of the river north of ***, and a hunting buddy claimed everthing south. That means there is no hunting spots available, and besides there are no deer or hogs at Whitney anyway.

Good luck too all.
                  Razor, you got any leases?

Comment

Leases?

Yep, I'll lease the entire lake. Contact me for pricing information. Hows your lease looking?

Comment

Well, it's a place to avoid opening day crowds . And I don't have to carry corn in twice a week . But I'll prob spend most of my time on ACE and at LBJ.

Comment

Ya'll need to stay off "MY" lake sb and grizz anyway there aint no more fish there anyway !!!!!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by COUNTRY BOY View Post
                          Ya'll need to stay off "MY" lake sb and grizz anyway there aint no more fish there anyway !!!!!!!! LOL
                          I leave em where I find em REAL PERTY LAKE!!!

Comment

Instead of Zones and Compartment numbers, we are going to have to start calling them:

Texas Grown Zone (North Zone including Cedron Creek)
                            Grizz Zone (State Park)
                            Razorback Zone (Walling Bend area and maybe Steel Creek)
                            Switchback Zone (the Nolan)
                            LWArchery Zone (Whitney side only)

Comment

Originally posted by LWArchery View Post
                              Dont forget that August 15th is when you can get your new permit. Is any one going to be hunting opening day of dove season. If so I along with my Uncle and brother will be hunting by my house if any one wants to group up with us.
                              I got invited to check out a new lease outside Emmit opening morning. Good luck - be safe - have fun

Comment

Working...
                              X