No announcement yet.

Benbrook Lake 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I've received no notification one way or the other. Guess that means I wasn't drawn.

Comment

Unfortunately they don't let u know if u weren't drawn best way to find out is to look on the door..they have a print out with names of drawn hunters...

Comment

I'm in again this year. Nov1-15 right after my Hagerman hunt. I've hunted out there quite a bit. Awesome for ducks. Never since a monster on there in person or on cam, but I've heard there is some good bucks. Its a meat hunt for me, if I get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by CARLOCK View Post
          Unfortunately they don't let u know if u weren't drawn best way to find out is to look on the door..they have a print out with names of drawn hunters...
          I just checked my mail one day and had my permit in there.

Comment

I got the 6th hunt (Nov 15th-29th).

Comment

I got drawn for hunt #2(opening weekend). Gonna start scouting it this week.

Comment

Is this through TPWD or direct through them?

Comment

I have a question can you hunt small game at benbrook ? Do you have to be drawn for permit for that or what i only see deer hunting info on website

Comment

the only hunting allowed on lake benbrook is by permit only, if you get drawn, you can hunt any game that is in season during your two weeks, other than that no hunting of any game is allowed without the permit

Comment

I don't believe you can hunt hogs. The website never mentions them and there ain't a lot worth hunting.

BE WARNED: Benbrook Wardens are no freaking joke!!!!!!! Please believe me when I say this. They stop and question hikers, hunters, etc.

The watch the access points from afar to watch people coming in and out. If you have a deer being carried out, you better have it tagged and license back filled out before you so much as think about moving that deer.

Once again, they don't play at Benbrook. Be smart.

Comment

If you see a hog you can shoot it but I have never heard of anyone seeing one.

Comment

Eric, I had them on trail cam

Comment

This year I had a black blur on cam that I think was a hog. If it wasn't a hog it would have to be a chupacabra then.

Comment

You never told me that leon. When was this?

Comment

They might be moving in on the 1187 side.

Comment

Working...
                                X