Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got set up today. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. "Fling it!" ��

Comment

Got setup today also . Shoot straight !!!!!

Comment

Good luck to everyone hunting!

Comment

Good luck in morning boys!

Comment

Well who's on the board? I got skunked today.

Comment

I know someone shot a nilgai bull nuts that's all I heard. 5 of us only saw 3 deer total. Tons of tracks just weren't moving

Comment

I heard someone shot a bull out of unit 5. There are 3 of us and wet got skunked up in 8

Comment

Any brave souls out there today? Better yet, who's going out there tomorrow.

Comment

sitting at home, looks like you all are catching h***. no skaters isn't much consolation in this weather. hang tough.

Comment

Was out today deer moved good miserable weather but hunting was good

Comment

We only made it to about noon. Saw one nilgai ALONG ways away, that was it.

Comment

I missed the January hunt because my best friend died. What were the bad weather conditions...rain? The last 2 days of the hunt aren't even mentioned.

Comment

Refuge received a bunch of rain Friday night so all the low spots had water
                            Not many hunters out on Saturday because it was cold and still raining. I call it quits on Sunday to watch football but overall that place kicked my butt.

Comment

It was not a enjoyable hunt this year. First year out of 6 I did not see a deer.

Comment

We were covered up in deer Saturday and Sunday just nothing to shoot. Weather was horrible but I will take it over 90 degrees any day of the week

Comment

Working...
                                X