Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paintman View Post
    how about the date he was talking about july 26th and 27th
    I don't know if I can make that date or not. My truck keeps breaking down on me and I will need a ride.

If I can get a ride up there and back or fix my stubborn truck then count me in!

Comment

Dahmer; I'd like to help, but have other committments that weekend. Mid-August I should be able to break away.

Comment

Is this hunt still on?
        Who is going?
        Where is everyone camping?
        I'll be there!

Comment

Hunt dates after 16 August would be great.

Comment

Going to Lake Georgetown tryout Saturday and maybe off to Granger that afternoon for some hog hunting this Saturday, August 2nd.

Comment

we went to granger last weekend and let me tell you man was it grown up and thick.heard some hogs back in the brush but holly crap was it hot,i think ill be waiting for some cooler weather before i go again... good luck

Comment

I might still go if we can nail a date down!

Comment

paintman; just wear paint for camo, It's much cooler but not COOL!

Comment

ok, so who al is goin to granger and when?

Comment

hog wild

Hey fellaws i'm new but me and a couple of buddies would love to go with yall if possible just let me know when and where if ok were all new to bowhunting and would love to get to go with some folks who have been doing it a while.

Comment

Hey guys, what are we gonna do? I went out to Granger 3 different times on saturday and once on monday.Didn't see any pigs but I did see lots of fresh rooting. I need a buddy who's familiar with the area (but you gotta have a APH) so I can go pop a few stix in the sides of some pigs. ANYONE GAME?????Hit me with a P.M. I am in Austin, and can meet you at Duchess (the gas station) anytime you're ready.

Comment

I'd like to get another trip to Granger soon. Work will make that a challenge. I'm working on some Comp Time from job #1, that might allow a quick trip during the week, if/when not scheduled to work job #2. Go to pay hte bills before I pop the hogs.

Comment

Pigwhacker, I may go out to granger on Labor Day. I ain't bout to waste a paid day off barbquing or in a pool. Naw dude, I am going to scout.

Comment

Sept 13th

I will be out there camping the weekend of the 13th. Gonna prolly go out a few times if the weather cooperates. Anyone interested in that weekend just shoot me a PM. Hopefully we can hit last years good luck spots were I killed 4 last fall.

Comment

ok guys after Ike rolls thru its spose to cool down 10 degrees - whos in?

Comment

Working...
                                X