Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Group Granger Hog Hunt!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. So I went out to Granger again this weekend and saw only a few. I know there were more cause I hear lots of grunting and and rooting around. The only problem was the tall grass that has been growing out there. I also was driving across the dam and saw one standing in the field by the ranger station. I think right now its just getting lucky and hoping to walk up on one. I would stick the the water up the river and willis creek.

Comment

Tied up for the first two weeks of August, hopefully it will be after that.

Comment

I may be in for that....
        JayB

Comment

Hey guys, I am new to the site, but I would love to bowhunt with you guys at granger. I know the area well. I spend alotta time fishing for white bass down there. Can I get in on it?

Comment

I might be hunting there tomorrow or Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by squirt View Post
              Hey guys, I am new to the site, but I would love to bowhunt with you guys at granger. I know the area well. I spend alotta time fishing for white bass down there. Can I get in on it?

Of course you can get in on the hunt. Everyone is welcome and invited!!!!

Comment

Any firm dates yet?

Comment

well when we going???we done went and spent 200 bucks on snake boots so were ready,so like i said,,,when we going

Comment

Lets just pick a date ourselves and do it then.

Comment

For all you that hunt granger, there is an important meeting tonite about the future of the hunting program at fort hood at the sportsmans center if you haven't already heard. Knowing granger isn't that far from fort hood I thought some of you might be interested, we need to get as many bowhunting representative there as possible.

Comment

Granger Hogs Do Exist, but this one had his Nikes on...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dahmer View Post
                          Lets just pick a date ourselves and do it then.
                          how about the date he was talking about july 26th and 27th

Comment

Originally posted by HillCountryBowHunter View Post
                            Granger Hogs Do Exist, but this one had his Nikes on...
                            when did you get him?dosnt seem real grown up where your at.btw nice hog

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                              when did you get him?dosnt seem real grown up where your at.btw nice hog
                              It was def. grown up, but the picture doesn't do justice. It was on a steep creek bank

Comment

Due to the full moon coming this Friday, I will be hunting either Wednesday or Thrusday evening.

Sunset is 8:33 both nights and the moon rises 7:43 pm on Wednesday and 8:26 on thursday.

Anybody is welcome to join me.

Manny

Comment

Working...
                                X