• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck

Comment

What died?

Comment

Nothing yet.....leaving in 3 mins to slay the beast of Inks lake!!!

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Any luck yet?

Comment

Show a pic of the beast

Comment

Mossman, 3 of us are headed there next week for the doe/spike hunt. Let us know how you did and how many were killed. Any info you can share would be great.

Best of luck this week.

Comment

So far one 10 pt, 9 pt and two 8 pt taken....5-6 does.....this is a great hunt and you will have a blast....the staff here is the very best and will do anything to get you on a deer

Comment

Bring corn.....this is a very laid back hunt....they take good care of you

Comment

Yeah. They defiantly good people out there. I enjoyed the hunt when I went 5-6 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by mossman500 View Post
                        So far one 10 pt, 9 pt and two 8 pt taken....5-6 does.....this is a great hunt and you will have a blast....the staff here is the very best and will do anything to get you on a deer
                        Sounds fun! I remember camping out there as a kid and feeding park deer potato chips by hand

Comment

Thanks for the update Mossman. Try to leave a few does for us next week. Had a quick question, do they drive you out to the stands each hunt period or do they let you take your own truck?? I know each location is a little different on this. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBoy View Post
                            Thanks for the update Mossman. Try to leave a few does for us next week. Had a quick question, do they drive you out to the stands each hunt period or do they let you take your own truck?? I know each location is a little different on this. Thanks.
                            They drive you out to the stand. At least when I hunted there. They will also pick you up when ever you want or let you stay all day if you want

Comment

They do drive you and pick you up...not seeing deer no problem they'll move you....Chris Hall and his guys are great!!!

Comment

They are awesome there. My son shot a deer that ran into the lake, and died about 20 yards offshore. Chris looked at my son, and said "When was your last boat ride?" We then loaded up the boat, and took off after her. It made the trip so much more adventurous.
                                Memories that my son will have forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X