Amistad NPS 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texastrouthunte View Post
    I am finding conflicting dates for hunting season, when can exotics be hunted at amistad?
    Deer season and the extended exotic season they have listed.

Comment

Anyone going this weekend?

Comment

Hey guys, I am looking at making my first trip out there on Friday. I am also in the process of getting two kayaks for the weekend if anyone is interested. Just let me know.

Comment

I'm down for a hunt on the weekend if u are looking for a hunting buddy me and my cousin are going out there we are local so any day is good with us.... Area 5 looking 4 muflon ....

Comment

Well the season came to an end for us. The deer won the battle this time but since I connected earlier in the season I guess I won the war this year. The last hunt (Sat evening - Tues morn) was pretty tough. Not much movement at all in the mornings and only slightly better in the evenings. Good luck to those of yall going to look for does and sheep!

Also good meeting TexasWoods5! I still dont have enough posts to send him a PM.

Comment

Bout to go out there right now area 5 blue jeep with a cage on the hitch ill post pics of the terrain and if we have luck on our side hopefully a kill pic.!!

Comment

glad to meet you too coondog. Can't wait till next year.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                X