Amistad NPS 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two hunts...no luck so far.

Leavingto go back to Nevada in two days.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      OK which one of you has a red Ford with a Sharkathon sticker on the back? Looked like you killed something, fess up.
      It was us, got a doe as we were walking out. Saw tons of deer but they were spooky.

Comment

Last hunt this morning.......no sheep seen. We leave to go back home tomorrow.

Comment

Congrats Coondog and Hardhorn. Well done. I was going to say ya'll are making it sound easy until I saw Harhorns picture of his deer strapped to a pack frame. That's hard core, but I love it!

Way to go guys.

Comment

Thanks surfin pete. I absolutely love it out there the scenery and the challenge.

Comment

Thanks Pete! I love it too but it's definitely not easy. That just adds to the satisfaction when you get fortunate enough to have success. We are headed down in the morning and hunting Saturday evening through Tuesday.

Comment

hunted this afternoon. saw three deer one big buck and a few sheep.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Oh man this thread makes me wanna go bad!

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
                    hunted this afternoon. saw three deer one big buck and a few sheep.
                    Glad y'all saw a few. Were they way in the back out pretty close to where I was telling you?

Comment

Originally posted by joejoe7716 View Post
                      It was us, got a doe as we were walking out. Saw tons of deer but they were spooky.
                      Awesome. I was dropping my wife off and saw one of yall running across an open area, then a little while later yall took off. I kinda figured you made a kill.
                      We were in the black & silver Dodge also with a Sharkathon sticker on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by coondog1 View Post
                        Thanks Pete! I love it too but it's definitely not easy. That just adds to the satisfaction when you get fortunate enough to have success. We are headed down in the morning and hunting Saturday evening through Tuesday.
                        Dang things are so random down there, they're like lightning and never pop out in the same area twice. lol

Comment

we stayed up front yesterday and that's where we saw stuff.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

I'm thinking about making a go right now but I kinda got lost last night and ended up at the bar so it will be tough to get away from my wife today but if you see a dumb***** wondering in circles in area 5 well my friend that would be me!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VictorG830 View Post
                              I'm thinking about making a go right now but I kinda got lost last night and ended up at the bar so it will be tough to get away from my wife today but if you see a dumb***** wondering in circles in area 5 well my friend that would be me!!!!!
                              That was me a few days ago

Comment

I am finding conflicting dates for hunting season, when can exotics be hunted at amistad?

Comment

Working...
                                X