Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesse we will see you this fall

Comment

You coming down to Florida Josh call me so that the company doesn't have me on the road at that time. Right now I'm on the beach at a place called Mulligans drinking beer and waiting on dinner.

Comment

Here's where I'm at , drinking a beer and waiting on grilled Mihai Mihai pardon the spelling .
        Attached Files

Comment

I also have no idea what this is other than a fish.
          Attached Files

Comment

Oops it's supposed to be a long skinny fish I'm assuming it's a ribbon fish.
            Any help guys?

Comment

Looks like textured wall paper to me . And I was reffer-n to the two legged deer out there, just for clarification

Comment

Those are Cuda swimming down there.

Comment

[ATTACH]634681[/ATTACH] I saw 4 of these bad boys come off this pier. Barracuda!

Comment

Where I started my day 530 am. Delray Beach
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                      You coming down to Florida Josh call me so that the company doesn't have me on the road at that time. Right now I'm on the beach at a place called Mulligans drinking beer and waiting on dinner.

I wish with all those turkeys down there I thought you might need help thinking them out.

Comment

I have to find out where to go first . I got a storage spot in West Palm Springs and I met an old gentleman who bow hunts near here let's see where it leads.

Comment

Jesse why haven't I seen any pics of fish that yall have caught yet?

Comment

I'm fishing now only small fish for me but a kid caught a 3 foot long barracuda just now.

Comment

A baracuda not a king mackerel?

Comment

It was confirmed by the game warden that was on the pier at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X