Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Storm View Post
    I will call you tonight after dark no calls while hunting.
    If you are talking to me storm I am free till about 4 them ill head back in and vome out about 8

Comment

Kinda stinks they closed all the parks down and told us we gotta go by 8pm tomorrow night grr

Comment

Just the camping at plowman right ? Hunting is still allowed

Comment

Yes u can hunt just not camp lol till the government Gos back to work lol

Comment

Sorry to hear you have to pull out from campground but at least you live close by there. So I have to do this everyone go camp at Kenny's house I bet his wife will enjoy it!

Comment

Lol it be ok

Comment

Don't worry about the camping right now just go and get you one!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                  Don't worry about the camping right now just go and get you one!
                  Lol right I am trying to get one down

Comment

I ain't even seen a doe in the past two days! Plus, as I was crossing the creek tonight playing tightrope, I about fell in so I chunked the corn bag. It decided that the bag wasn't a fun place to be, so I had to crawl in and start scooping it up by hand. Great start so far haha.

The cicadas sound like freight trains tonight.

Any of you guys seen anything? I got my dad with me hunting a natural blind tonight. He's hunting with a crossbow since he can't draw a bow.

Comment

Buddy of mine's son just shot a doe out here at Lake A... Wish I could say the same lol.

Comment

I have not seen nothing this evening hunt at lake w seen 2 baby's this morring at 7:30 but nothing sence

Comment

Find you a place that has lots of acorns and then you will see deer.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
                            Find you a place that has lots of acorns and then you will see deer.
                            Yeah ya prob right like last year lol

Comment

Originally posted by K86 View Post
                              Well, I ain't seen a dang thing. Not even one of TG's pen raised P&Y, red corn bandits.

Anyone know if the govt shutdown is gonna affect Hunting the corp land?
                              Yes it will. All the hunting areas are closed. So every one should just stay home. Besides, the gov deer are now on fer-low and they are no longer out there to be hunted. They have all gone home. I'm taking a week's vacation and I'll go down there everyday to warn everyone so no one gets into trouble . See yall after congress get's it's stuff together.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                Yes it will. All the hunting areas are closed. So every one should just stay home. Besides, the gov deer are now on fer-low and they are no longer out there to be hunted. They have all gone home. I'm taking a week's vacation and I'll go down there everyday to warn everyone so no one gets into trouble . See yall after congress get's it's stuff together.

haha need any help

Comment

Working...
                                X