No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struck out again but I still have tomorrow morning to go.

Comment

TG what time you getting to plowman tomorrow?

Comment

Nice seeing you today Storm, update us on the restroom/water situation, all closed, or just no hot water?

Went all the way up the Nolan, busting ice at the mouth and way past the boatramp. Saw a real nice deer @0800, just where I'll setup my stand and queens ground blind, she'll enjoy taking pics.

TG, we'll be there tomorrow mid-day, save you a spot by the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
          Nice seeing you today Storm, update us on the restroom/water situation, all closed, or just no hot water?

Went all the way up the Nolan, busting ice at the mouth and way past the boatramp. Saw a real nice deer @0800, just where I'll setup my stand and queens ground blind, she'll enjoy taking pics.

TG, we'll be there tomorrow mid-day, save you a spot by the fire.
          Great seeing you Doug ! For the water I the rest room they will leave it off til it stays warmer Let me warn you it's not pretty in there right now. But they did turn on the water at the campsites when I got here yesterday. For today I struck out on getting a deer but I did see a doe just not close enough for me. See you tomorrow as pulling out good luck and be safe!

Comment

Doug where y'all going to be at? I might stop by to say hi.

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
              Doug where y'all going to be at? I might stop by to say hi.
              He is at 18 I think and texas grown will be 16 they will get here as I am leaving.

Comment

Well out since just before dawn and unfortunately there was a doe bedded directly downwind. There's only so much playing the wind you can do when you can only make it out here every so often to set up some sites. Maybe there's some more on the othe side of the bedding area that will come get some corn or hey maybe daddy isn't shot yet and he'll get hungry. It's a long day never know

Comment

Good luck

Comment

I'm overhere at plowman packing up you have fun guys!

Comment

Finally made it back into my treestand. And I'm already seeing deer!

Comment

I must not be hunting in the right place I only saw one!

Comment

anyone know if the restrooms/showers are working at mccown valley

Comment

Razorback you guys have enough wood?

Comment

Where is everybody? Been here all day and ain't seen no one. I did say Lake Waxahachie, right?

Comment

Waco, Mike... Your spoda be at Waco.

Comment

Working...
                                X