No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My feeder goes off in five mins and they have been coming in about 15 mins after. Hope the big boy comes in.

Comment

Been at it all day and seen more deer in the park then anything! Still has been a great weekend hunt and camp out besides these darn Mosquitos

Comment

Dove hunters...... Aaaarrrrrrgggggg!!!!! (Fist shaking)

Comment

Almost picked up camp and head home with all this rain I guess it's a good test for this tent of mine I will let you know if I'm soaked in the morning.

Comment

congrats alexander! Good luck tomorrow switchback i wont be down until tue or wed

Comment

First off let me say I thought we are all adults here. With that being said I hunted the big Whitney this morning when I came out of the woods to the parking lot there were empty water bottles McDonalds coffee cups and a bag of Texas hold 'em . Yep on the ground TRASH !!! . So can y'all ? pick your crap up !! Really I know you don't sit in your house and throw trash in your living room floor . I don't know who it was or if your even on this forum . But If I did know I would kick off in your *^% . Its people like you that ruin it for everybody else . If I see people throwing trash out I will throw you under the bus on this forum ... Such as what you drive and license plate # . So please don't throw your crap on the ground . Thanks

Comment

Any one have any luck at lake Whitney today

Comment

Go get'em Moon,
                  Some people just suk

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Monster View Post
                    First off let me say I thought we are all adults here. With that being said I hunted the big Whitney this morning when I came out of the woods to the parking lot there were empty water bottles McDonalds coffee cups and a bag of Texas hold 'em . Yep on the ground TRASH !!! . So can y'all ? pick your crap up !! Really I know you don't sit in your house and throw trash in your living room floor . I don't know who it was or if your even on this forum . But If I did know I would kick off in your *^% . Its people like you that ruin it for everybody else . If I see people throwing trash out I will throw you under the bus on this forum ... Such as what you drive and license plate # . So please don't throw your crap on the ground . Thanks
                    Do you feel better now?

I do understand your frustration. And I hate to see the place trashed up too (it's the reason for ACE to pipe fence/gate most of the place and cut some places off). But like you said, it may not of been someone here. And more likely is not someone from here. Integrity, is something most of us share here. Hope you have a bountiful season .
                    Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-28-2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Monster View Post

Man just pick it up and throw it away just like I do. Not everyone respects nature and I doubt that you could kick off in anyone's a** that hunts at the lake.

Comment

Sure hope we get some more rain. The lakes are barely hold-n steady!

Comment

Well it's raining out here!!

Comment

In my spot. Its misting very light wind. Put more corn out. Now waiting for light and deer or hogs.

Comment

Wish you all good luck an be safe it was raining pretty hard when I came through kopperal a little while ago on this freight train wish I was in the woods!

Comment

Good luck out there. Can't decide if I wanna go out there or LBJ on Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X