Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice doe congrats

Comment

You guys getting as much rain down there as I'm getting up here in red river county. It's killing frogs right now

Comment

Congrats on the trophy.

Just some friendly advice for the new guy's, and a reminder for the old ones...
        If your bow got wet, be sure to dry off all the metal screws and parts... If you haven't done so, put some oil on said metal. This will prevent rusting in a few weeks. Nothing more frustrating than to find rusted bolts and screws.

If you are concerned about scent, they do make scent free oil.

Comment

Radar says my storm should pass in 20 mins it's gonna be a wet one tonight in the tent.

Comment

I've been in the stand since about 1:30 haven't seen anything yet but still hopeful

Comment

Originally posted by Derrek View Post
              I've been in the stand since about 1:30 haven't seen anything yet but still hopeful
              gl

Comment

My son in law is a grisham.

Comment

Originally posted by boleman154 View Post
                  My son in law is a grisham.
                  From?

Comment

Been in the stand 20 min and just had 4 come in... They stayed in the trees ... No clear shot

Comment

Axtell

Comment

Skeeters were bad this morning.

Comment

Good luck everyone. I'm at my lease for the week and it looks like I'm going to be hunting poacher all week. Found a homemade ground blind in my place inbetween two of the feeds out here.

Comment

Wunderground radar doesn't show anything coming in, may get by with a dry evening. Good luck.

Comment

Not raining here at the lease and I'm not to far from the Coe land.

Comment

Made it up a tree this evening. Lets see what this evening brings. Rain just let up so it could be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X