No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang! I just realized we're almost a week and a half out~!

Comment

Going to try to make it this time. Now that I don't have to work Saturdays!

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
        Going to try to make it this time. Now that I don't have to work Saturdays!
        Hey, call me at home today if ya want. I got DSL now, even though it's the slowest version . So I can be on the phone, and on-line .

Comment

Wish they would get better net in my neck of the woods. If I don't have to work that day I may try to make that gtg. Caddo st grill is only about 10 min or so from me

Comment

Sounds good Justin! Look-n forward to it .

Comment

Yea I'm going to do my best to make this one...just need a date/time.lol..

Comment

Justin don't miss the season opening get together you will meet a ton of great people. Anyone know how Mr prosser is doing I haven't seen him post lately?

Comment

nice pictures .

Comment

PapaPros is doing well. I spoke to him this past Saturday. He has been doing some side work. He said he will make an appearance at the G-2-G. His wife Kate is doing well also.

Carlock, there is some G-2-G info on post 2340 on this page. I'll get the other thread up soon. Hope you can make it!

Comment

10/4 TG....not sure how I missed that...ill bethere...inless the crappie are biting..lol..

Comment

10-4 tg..

Comment

i'm mostly a lurker on here, but i'm going to try and make the gtg this year.

Comment

Originally posted by buckybill View Post
                            i'm mostly a lurker on here, but i'm going to try and make the gtg this year.
                            Looking for to it Brother. It's been a while since I last seen ya

Comment

Ok! Here's a link to The 8th Annual Cleburne Pre-Season Get-2-Gether and Pool Paty: No Swim Suits Allowed

Just click on the title above and it will take you straight to The Campfire page it's on with all the info on the G-2-G

Comment

Mike you guys have fun I wish I could join you but it's too far.
                                I'm headed out on a party boat right now and tomorrow the boss wants all hands on his boat
                                For fishing and meeting.its going to be a long Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X