No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm, let us know when the pack-up weekend is, I'll come help if I'm available. Need a good send-off.

Comment

looks like the lake gained right at a foot of water from the rain. should get the fish fired up for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by beardedBrazos View Post
        looks like the lake gained right at a foot of water from the rain. should get the fish fired up for a little while.
        That's awesome. The dfw lakes got nada, i think Eagle Mtn. went down after the rain Twok came up over 2 ft, Fork has come up some also.

Comment

Where did everybody go ?

Comment

Must be the off-season lull…. Fish are still biting though, until it gets hot! Need to break away and get down there for a day or two. Maybe this weekend if I can get caught up this week.

HG

Comment

Not sure about the trees around the Lakes, but here in Burleson I have plenty of lil-acorns on my burr oak trees. Lets hope the moisture holds out.

Off season lull means it time to get out and look around for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                Not sure about the trees around the Lakes, but here in Burleson I have plenty of lil-acorns on my burr oak trees. Lets hope the moisture holds out.
                Off season lull means it time to get out and look around for next season.
                What dose a "next season" look like, so I will know what to look for? When I find it, I'll give you a call and let you know where it's at.

Hi "D"!

Comment

MB, Next season= means I need to get out of the house.

Comment

You guys need to go do something . I've been moving stuff all week and getting to work at 1130 I'm glad my last day is Friday . I only have to move and engine , hoist and build stand to storage then I get on the road Monday at 5 am.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                      You guys need to go do something . I've been moving stuff all week and getting to work at 1130 I'm glad my last day is Friday . I only have to move and engine , hoist and build stand to storage then I get on the road Monday at 5 am.
                      Storm, this kinda reminds me of 1978 when I moved on Memorial Day Monday. Drove a 1968 Furry III 4-door, with no brakes, and some how wound up in Ohio . Packed everything we had in that car, or rather what the car would hold . I was young. And having a wife will make a feller do strange things sometimes . We only had one near miss on I-75 when someone slammed on their brakes.
                      At the time, I didn't know I was taking a chance with these two
                      <-------<<
                      Be careful driving this weekend!

Comment

Ive had a couple of those kind of trips beforebut its psrt of growing up and we bth made it.

Comment

I'm fixing to roll on out you guys take care.

Comment

Good luck Storm.

Comment

Caught about 10 cats up in hackberry yesterday
                              Took all day to do it to. Reports of a guy catching a 45 lb yellar last week

Comment

friendly reminder to get them surveys in y'all... just sent mine in

Comment

Working...
                                X