No announcement yet.

Public Hunting Draw Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

struck out except for gdm at gus engeling. not the one i wouldve picked but it sure as heck beats nothing. gus is a fun place to hunt, but a challenge. looking forward to it!

Comment

Got drawn for gun deer at Seminole Canyon! Finally cashed in those pref points. Me, my brother and my boys. Pretty stoked. My brother, my bowhunting son and I also got chosen for archery Mule deer at Black Gap. Got drawn for that a few years ago and it's a really tough but fun hunt. Hopefully I'll know better how to hunt it this time. Anybody done Seminole Canyon? It's the muzzle loader only hunt.

Comment

Well I finally got through after midnight last night but went 0-3. Oh well, least I got drawn for archery deer.

Comment

Scored Mason Mountain GDM! That's two for me this year! Still waiting for results of the others. Do I really need a 4WD vehicle?

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
            Scored Mason Mountain GDM! That's two for me this year! Still waiting for results of the others. Do I really need a 4WD vehicle?
            Not at mason .... There are a few spots that need it but I would say 95 % of it no

Comment

Many Thanks STX!

Comment

Negative on all for me and my son.

Comment

Got picked for Arroyo Colrado-Las Palomas for Archery Javelina.

Comment

Got drawn for exotic only at devils river

Comment

Does the accompanying adult have to be listed on the card for the youth only hunts? I have three daughters listed on one card and was chosen, one is old enough to hunt on her own do I have two hunt with the other two or can my wife hunt with one and I with the other? We were drawn for the youth management hunt on the chap.

Comment

Originally posted by johnboy33 View Post
                        Does the accompanying adult have to be listed on the card for the youth only hunts? I have three daughters listed on one card and was chosen, one is old enough to hunt on her own do I have two hunt with the other two or can my wife hunt with one and I with the other? We were drawn for the youth management hunt on the chap.
                        by the rules only people on the card are allowed to go. but you need to call the chap. in my expirience the hunt managers are very linient in this stuff as long as you are polite.

Comment

Congrats to the winners! I will keep trying. We've been drawn before but I was hoping to go again this year.

Comment

How many PPs did those of y'all getting drawn have?

Comment

Originally posted by beardedBrazos View Post
                              by the rules only people on the card are allowed to go. but you need to call the chap. in my expirience the hunt managers are very linient in this stuff as long as you are polite.
                              This^^^ we actually substituted on a youth hunt because the adult named On the card couldn't make it and the allowed us to switch. But an adult hunt is a different story....

Comment

Originally posted by johnboy33 View Post
                                Yes - if your wife or another adult was not on the application card, one may not be added to it since you have 3 kiddos on the application card plus you as the supervising adult/primary applicant.

Comment

Working...
                                X