Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inks lake either sex for me.....

Comment

I just called and I'm only getting a recording with there office hours????

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodhound View Post
        I was drawn for X-bow at the Chap in December. I now need to invest in a X-bow. They range from a few hundred to 2 thousand dollars. For any of you X-bow owners, are the $400 ones any good?
        Barnett Quad 400 is $350 at Academy. Best for the money in my book!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
          I just called and I'm only getting a recording with there office hours????
          We are currently doing the Sept. 11th Drawings today and unfortunately, the automated system may not be able to access due to our drawings. We should have all those completed by 5pm today and the results updated.

You might want to wait until after 5pm today/Friday, to call and check your drawing status.

I know we all are excited to find out, but calling the Automated line will only transfer the call directly to us and we are unable to check status since we are drawing also.

Good luck to all!

Comment

Thanks for the update Ground Level!

Comment

Originally posted by ground level View Post
              We are currently doing the Sept. 11th Drawings today and unfortunately, the automated system may not be able to access due to our drawings. We should have all those completed by 5pm today and the results updated.

You might want to wait until after 5pm today/Friday, to call and check your drawing status.

I know we all are excited to find out, but calling the Automated line will only transfer the call directly to us and we are unable to check status since we are drawing also.

Good luck to all!
              Are these the drawings for the Texas exotic safari and stuff?

Comment

My son got a 8' 5 1/2 " 120 lbs gator TPWD Youth draw Hunt Angelina /Neches Sept 14 2013
                Last edited by Brushpopper; 09-20-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

I got through @9:30 and everything I had put in for has been drawn.0-5.Might try a stand by or 2 this year.

DJ

Comment

Well all I got this year was preference points. No draw on any of my entries archery or gun. I guess I will give the ole stand by a go again this year, it has worked so far.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                        Are these the drawings for the Texas exotic safari and stuff?
                        Not the Big Time Hunts if that is what you mean. Those are due next month and they will only let you know if you are drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                          Not the Big Time Hunts if that is what you mean. Those are due next month and they will only let you know if you are drawn.
                          Yeah the big time ones like the big white tail and gator and stuff.

Comment

Just confirmed that my group completely struck out again this year. That makes one hunt we've been drawn for in 38 tries. Gonna try something different next year.

Comment

Son got drawn for youth gun deer either sex white oak, he is going to be excited

Comment

What's the number to call and check the status of the apps? I left my booklet at the ranch.

Comment

Working...
                                X