Public Hunting Draw Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
    How many PPs did those of y'all getting drawn have?
    We had 3 on the youth hunt we were drawn for

Comment

Daughter and I drew GDA at Cooper WMA. In the youth draws, my daughter drew GDE at South Llano River SP and GDM at Choke Canyon. Whew! Now to plan out the season.

Comment

So by calling the number, do you find out what dates you were drawn for, or just that you were drawn?

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
          So by calling the number, do you find out what dates you were drawn for, or just that you were drawn?
          Just that you were drawn for a place

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
            nobody ever gets drawn for those. might as well not even enter.
            My first year doing this and I got drawn for a management hunt In mason mountain , I'm pretty excited about it!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
              Originally posted by jmock87 View Post
              Just that you were drawn for a place
              You can find out whether you were drawn or not and how many PP's you have in each category. Doesn't state what the hunt dates are if drawn. All of the times I got drawn, they were for the dates I chose. But you will find out for sure when they send the letter of Notice of Selection.

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                Scored Mason Mountain GDM! That's two for me this year! Still waiting for results of the others. Do I really need a 4WD vehicle?
                I got drawn for that place as well this year
                !!!

Comment

For some reason when I call it is either busy or just rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
                    You gotta be PATIENT (said the guy who called to see if he could sneak through after the two minutes since you tried)

Comment

I bet I've called 200 times since Friday and that's all I've gotten also.....

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                        How many PPs did those of y'all getting drawn have?
                        I've been drawn a few times (GDE once, Exotic Archery once, and Javelina twice) with no preference points. I got drawn for Matador Mule Deer (Archery) this year with six PPs and Richland Archery Deer this year with four PPs. Unfortunately, they were the same week and I had to pick one.

Comment

Same here

Comment

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
                            Daughter and I drew GDA at Cooper WMA. In the youth draws, my daughter drew GDE at South Llano River SP and GDM at Choke Canyon. Whew! Now to plan out the season.
                            which dates was she drawn for at south llano sp? we will be there 11/16-11/17.

Comment

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
                              Talk to Clint about Cooper and antler less
                              He could probably point you in the right direction

Lots of doe out there

Comment

Got drawn for Big Lake Bottom. Prior commitment, so my buddies will be going without me.

Comment

Working...
                                X