Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your biggest frustration of public hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deer Destroyer View Post
    Finding out that some fools are killing hogs just to dump em on the side of the road. Some of use enjoy eating the game we kill. If your gonna waste em just stay at home and shoot your target.
    Hogs are major problems in many areas that I hunt. I could care less who shoots them and leaves them. Buzzards and coyotes got to eat too! They belong here unlike hogs.

Comment

People that seem to think they own some area or have some special right to it.
      Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
        Finding numerous stands hanging the entire season in an area while im hauling my stuff in and out all season doing miles of walking and the effort put forth .i love it but i wonder why some guys take over an area and claim it with their stands !! I usually make sure that they come back to a mess tho ! Sorry! Take your stuff out with you unless you wanna sit on my pee pee !!
        I literally laughed out loud!

Comment

Need more public land

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewChris View Post
            I like public land hunting can get on some awsome animals if you know what your doing out there! But have had problems with people stealing mostly game cams and feeders. I dont understand how anyone that calls themselves hunters,outdoorsman can steal someone elses stuff. just pathetic and im sure it will come and bite them in the *** in the long run. I dont mind if someone even sits my set up if im not in it just leave my stuff as it is and dont go off if im in my spot and you try to hunt it. I like to set up my stuff where most people wouldnt go looking but its hard in most places!
            Public ground I hunt doesnt allow feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
              I don't like it when people complain too much about the opportunities they have when it comes to free hunting.

And as far as using "leaving stands for an extended time" as an excuse to steal stands, man those people make me sick. You are a thief! Plain and simple. I would love to catch some one stealing one of my stands. Probably be one of the same pansies that are scared of hogs and use a flashlight all the way to the stand. Hogs will be the last thing you worry about when I catch you carrying out my stand where no one can hear you scream. I will beat you like a red headed step child and the game warden will be called. Let s see what a GW thinks about you stealing stands cause they have been there too long....bet he wont care about your busted up face either.
              I'll be sure just to GPS your stand and give the coords to the GW

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_ View Post
                I'll be sure just to GPS your stand and give the coords to the GW
                That would be the right thing to do unless you want to get hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  That would be the right thing to do unless you want to get hurt
                  Haha, I dont doubt it. Ive had a nice setup stolen... I went and bought a nice light climber the next week. Happy Hunting!

Comment

Working...
                  X