Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lakes Whitney and Aquilla 2012-2013- lets go hunting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt go the office. I just got mine off the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
      I didnt go the office. I just got mine off the computer.
      lazyness...

Comment

Went out today up-river and spread 40lbs of corn, 20 soured and 20 from the bag. Did a little walking, not much activity since the weekend rain, Park host said about 4 inches. Burn ban is still on.

I'll check the spot this weeknd and freshen with some kool-aid corn for the labor-day weekend.

Comment

Well we are up to 195 permits. Lots of slackers this year.

Comment

I got #102. I cant wait to get out and do some scouting. I should be out a week from now hitting the trees and trails, hoping to find the right spot. I had a great first year on COE land and hope things are similar. Good luck to all.

Comment

i comming out this Friday to do a little looking around and bring out a frist time bow hunter but good luck to everyone and be safe

Comment

Well I ain't trying to be a slacker but I Just got back from Montana. Now I need my hunting lic., permit, pick my bow and arrows up from the pro shop, get plates , ins, and inspection on little pick up and renew my DL by my birthday. The 5th of next month. Oh and have starter for my boat rebuilt. Can I get a loan from some one?

Comment

I found a 5$ bill on the Corp the other day, if that'll help some

Comment

i got my paper work will send in when i get hunting license its my first time hopefully it'll work out .are there any pigs around where the nolan and brazos meet

Comment

No pigs over there but some one said they all went over to lake A

Erikm will try to tell you different but you can't trust him
                      Last edited by switchback; 08-22-2012, 10:39 PM.

Comment

#201 have been picked up so for

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
                          No pigs over there but some one said they all went over to lake A

Erikm will try to tell you different but you can't trust him
                          Ok, I ain't gonna lie.... I saw one in 1996 at A but it was pink and real friendly. You could walk right up to it and pet it. Haven't seen one since then!!!

Comment

Too many snakes and spiders at lake A. BIG hairy man eating spiders.

Comment

Lots and lots of snakes and spiders.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                                Too many snakes and spiders at lake A. BIG hairy man eating spiders.
                                x2

Comment

Working...
                                X