Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lakes Whitney and Aquilla 2012-2013- lets go hunting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Razor I just saw the dogs, cows and the rancher feeding em.

Comment

Ray, nothing like good quality family time .

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Ray, nothing like good quality family time .
        Yes, sir! Yesterday is why I got a boat!! I still remember them days when I was a kid about Devan's age.... and all the times after that I got to be on the lake... I was hooked and still am!!!

Comment

permit

Arrowdigger you said you printed your permit? I was under the impression that they had to be done at the corps office didnt think that we could print them anymore ?

Comment

If you got a permit last year and turned in your survey you can print one off, but if you did not get a permit last year then you will have to go to the lake office.

Comment

Permits*will be issued starting August*20th 2012, WHEN THE NEW 2012-2013 HUNTING LICENSES ARE AVAILABLE. You will not be issued a permit with the 2011-2012 hunting license. Potential hunters for Whitney and Aquilla*Lakes can register for a permit at the Whitney Lake Office*at 285 County Road 3602 Clifton, Texas 76634.*Monday*thru Friday from 8:00 a.m.*until 4:30 p.m.

If you are a previous hunter and are blocked you will not be allowed to apply for a 2012-2013 hunting season. There are NO exceptions!

**IF YOU ARE A HUNTER FROM THE 2011-2012 HUNTING SEASON AND ARE NOT BLOCKED YOU MAY RENEW ONLINE FOR THE 2012-2013 SEASON!**

If* you are a new hunter you will need to mail in or bring with you the hunting application, waiver of liablity, proof of hunter safety course (if applicable), valid drivers license and 2012-2013 hunting license.

For more information on hunting seasons and bag limits review the 2012-2013 Texas Parks & Wildlife outdoor annual.

Download the*hunting application 2012-2013.**Download the disclaimer/waiver of liablity 2012-2013.

*Hunters need to have:

Current hunting license
              Proof of their hunters safety course
              Valid drivers license
              Application
              Waiver of Liability
              New hunters will need to sign a waiver of liability prior to obtaining a hunting permit. All permitted hunters will receive a permit card and a vehicle tag. Hunters must have this card on their person and vehicle tag visible in their windshield when hunting at Whitney or Aquilla Lakes. By accepting this card hunters acknowledge receipt and understanding of hunting regulations and applicable state laws. Hunting without a valid hunting permit may constitute trespassing.
              Aquilla*Lake is also*included in Whitney’s hunting program. Aquilla’s 4,000 acre hunt program was managed in the past by Texas Parks & Wildlife but is now under supervision of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Aquilla’s hunting program will mirror Whitney’s hunting policies.
              Hunter Activity Reports
              *Reports must be entered by June 1, 2013 even if you did not hunt for the season. Failure to report activity within these guidelines will result in the hunter being blocked the following hunting season.

Crossbows
              To help ensure the continued safety of Whitney and Aquilla hunters, use of crossbows will continue to be*limited to hunters with upper limb disability documented by a physician and filed with the Whitney Lake Office.

Please remember during hunting or any other recreational activity here at Whitney Lake, safety should always be paramount. Have a great time and again please be safe.

Comment

Comment

just got mine # 120141

Comment

Got mine. #150.

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                      Got mine. #150.
                      Slacker!

Comment

how many do yall thank we will have this year ??

Comment

#107 here come on october

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            Slacker!
                            I ain't to much of a slacker. At least I got a permit this year. Some people can't even fill out a survey.

Comment

Heck, I aint even got my new license yet... I guess I are a slacker...

Comment

I'm a slacker too I haven't even been to the corps office yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X