No announcement yet.

"Official" Sam Houston National Forest 12-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got some good news at class tonight. This paper that was going to take up my entire weekend got extended from being due on tuesday until saturday. The result was an outburst of emotion on my part with a celebratory yell of "hot diggity, that means I can go hunting tomorrow." I do believe I will go for a sit tomorrow evening. The excitement may keep me awake tonight.

Comment

For those interested we have a nationwide public land bowhunter website:
      Domain for Sale. PublicLandBowhunters.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

I plan on being in the woods in the morning if I can get myself up.

Comment

Well I was planning on going out Hunting tomorrow and Monday but got a wrench throw in my plans. My wifes grandmother passed away this morning so well be making the long trek back to the valley for the funeral on Monday. One silver lining is I finally connected with someone that is going to take me on a hog night hunt with the bow Saturday! Gotta look for the good in everything. Congrats one taking your daughter out hunting. I can't wait until my little ones get older so I can take them out. My 3 yr old gets so upset when he knows Im going hunting and not taking him!

Comment

Ill be headed out tomorrow morning alone I hate doing it but I want to hunt my scrapes are.still getting hit I'm excited about tomorrow

Comment

Well nothing yet this morning but I hear a ton of stuff moving around put of my sight.... In a new spot I've been saving for late year... Can see 478 yards one direction and 225 in the other and a good 100 yard visibility in all other directions through the trees.... Scent drug 2 different trails one down the 400 yard run and one down the 200 yard run and two wicks at them... About 745 I'm going to start my doe in heat bleat "the can" and some grunting.... Good luck to anyone out today!!

Comment

Oh and today's philosophy - brown and legal = down

Comment

Originally posted by roguecraft101 View Post
                Oh and today's philosophy - brown and legal = down
                Great philosophy to have Rogue! I've adopted the same way thinking! I can't get over how still and quite the woods are this morning. Every little leaf that falls sounds like something is walking...

Comment

I know what you mean.... I hear a woodpecker about 200 yards off and a squirl about 100 yards the other direction ... That's too **** quiet lol my bleat shatters the silence like glass breaking!

Btw bleat 0 bucks 2 so far

Comment

When the wind gusts it sounds like a hundred bucks are fighting to the death in the hardwoods behind me

Anyone down for waverly house for lunch?
                    Last edited by roguecraft101; 11-30-2012, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Good luck out there today everyone, I'll be making the trek tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                        For those interested we have a nationwide public land bowhunter website:
                        Domain for Sale. PublicLandBowhunters.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

I plan on being in the woods in the morning if I can get myself up.
                        Very cool. I logged in with Facebook. I'll be checking in on it - even though my hunting has been postponed *another* year. I will say that the colors hurt my eyes, but I'll just squint a little, lol.

Comment

Final count for the morning.... Bucks 30 - can 0

Comment

Ahhh bowhunting. A time of relaxing in the woods and watching God's creation. A time to get away from it all and spend some time alone from the hustle of this world. And then you show up to your gate:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354309348.705292.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	24145645

Comment

seein stuff like that really ticks me off. I hate stupid people that are too lazy to clean up after themselves or too cheap to pay to dump their trash at the local dump.

Comment

I bet there is a receipt or some mail in there that can locate the individuals who did that crap..

Comment

Working...
                                X