No announcement yet.

"Official" Sam Houston National Forest 12-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well up in the stand! Lets hope something comes in this afternoon... I have some... Not gonna type what I'm calling them.. People I can hear on the lake making all kinds if noise. Hope they leave soon... Loud woman with them... Guys are all quiet trying to fish and the woman is loud as can be and they keep shushing her haha... Wow noise travels on water. I can hear their entire convo and they're 500 yards away. Hunting a new spot that I found today... Same as sarge :P let's hope new beginnings pay off!

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
      Grats tm!! We were talking about that game warden at lunch... We thought it was a 4 point and someone it busted! Glad it was a 3 and one of our own!

Comment

Now I've got a loud boat that decided it wanted to wake board 300 yards from me... Next year I'm gonna hunt 50 yards off 1375 somewhere lol

Comment

Man I wish I was out there this weekend. I'll be back in the game Monday morning though!

Comment

Forgot to post a sticker sighting today ...
            Attached Files

Comment

Last hour... Lets get something down!

Comment

Is about that time, thwack:30 good luck to all sitting in the stand right now!

Comment

Nothing but squirrels here the last 5 hours.

Comment

Good luck folks.

Comment

Congrats Todd on the spike!!

Comment

Has a little 5 point work a scrape down the trail. Not quite legal.

Comment

Has a little 5 point work a scrape down the trail. Not quite legal.

Comment

Well it was a positive day. I did not know this was here until tonight. I know where I'm setting up next week!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                              Congrats!!!! Tod That's going to be a nice eating deer. Good luck to Holly on that spot tonight.
                              Thanks to all for the congrats! Yeah, that deer is going to eat real good, nice and tender!

Holly and I switched stands this evening and of course I see the deer by me! I saw a doe and a yearling pass by about 100 yards away, no shot was offered.

Now, I'm going to really concentrate my efforts on getting Holly a shot at a deer. Holly has been on 3 hunts/sits this year and has yet to even see a deer. I have to change that!!! We are going to hunt the same spot one more hunt in the morning and then we are going to give that spot a rest for a while. Probably will stick a couple of game cams watching those scrapes though!

Ok guys, we will catch yall after the hunt tommorow. Good luck fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by Italianxbowuser View Post
                                Good luck T, i agree i have you in the top 5 on my list of TBH people i think will shoot the next deer
                                Congrats TM! I was real close to my above prediction

Comment

Working...
                                X