No announcement yet.

Hagerman Seg C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been quite so far I thought this would be the best hunt this year by far. Someone needs to prove me right!

Comment

Whats the count on deer taken so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
        Been quite so far I thought this would be the best hunt this year by far. Someone needs to prove me right!
        Really quite-hopefully some of our members are dragging some monsters out

Comment

C was snakebit with the same thing B was. Very weak fronts moving in and out that caused switching winds. Friday was great. Yesterday the wind switched N and S all day long here at the house. Same thing today until strong south winds kicked in this afternoon. I was busted this am when the whisper of a S breeze suddenly swung 180 degrees out of the N.

Comment

This hunt may go in the books as the least successful hunt in Hagerman history

Comment

sucks, but should make next years hunts much better.

Comment

I was there and thought it was a perfect weekend, especially after the rain on Saturday. This morning was perfect, I guess the deer gauge it different. I enjoyed checking you gents in and out. Until next year, unless I’m drawn.

Comment

Never been drawn, where is a good place to stay (motel) that's fairly reasonable IF by chance I do get drawn lol

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                    I was there and thought it was a perfect weekend, especially after the rain on Saturday. This morning was perfect, I guess the deer gauge it different. I enjoyed checking you gents in and out. Until next year, unless I’m drawn.
                    Appreciate everything you do!!!

hate I didn’t get to show off my buck to you last year

Comment

Lack of deer shot due to a bunch of lazy crossbow hunters

Comment

So did it end up with just the 2 doe and a button buck? We was covered up Fri morning, my son saw a few that evening. I never saw another deer, he saw a doe on Sat. As mentioned the wind kept changing, unsettled weather. Next year should have a surplus! I talked to a guy that said it took him 8 years to drawn. It was 4 for us. I doubt I can wait 8 yrs, I'm getting too old to drag in stands and drag deer out lol!

Comment

Well who had luck this year at the ole Hagerman?

Comment

Working...
                          X