No announcement yet.

New Mexico mule deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiked a few miles yesterday and spotted a couple smaller bucks. Lots of miles and glass on order today

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Hiked a few miles yesterday and spotted a couple smaller bucks. Lots of miles and glass on order today
      Good luck!! Wish I was up there chasing Mulies didn’t draw this year hoping for next year

Comment

Originally posted by STXBOWHUNTER73 View Post

Good luck!! Wish I was up there chasing Mulies didn’t draw this year hoping for next year
        Thank you
        Hope you draw next year, nothin better than hiking and hunting

Comment

Been slow around here in the NM desert. My hinting buddies did see 4 shooters today. Winter just arrived 15 min ago. Supposed to be freezing in the morning. Hopefully will be hiking meat back to camp tomorrow

Comment

NM night

Comment

Stay on ‘em and be safe out there!

Comment

Checking in to see if you've got on a shooter yet

Comment

Originally posted by C.Read View Post
                  Checking in to see if you've got on a shooter yet
                  Nope, it seems the really good bucks from last year are gone or dead. Many miles on the boots and time behind glass and nothing worth hauling out of the woods. Might kill a meat buck this morning and head back home

Comment

A meat buck tastes better than tag soup. Still hoping a solid shooter shows up for you!

Comment

Well unfortunately tag soup was on the menu. Not the first time nor the last I'm sure. Great trip, really enjoy the hiking miles from anyone or any place. Alone in the woods is satisfying for me. An ice chest full of meat would have been great but a great trip nonetheless.
                      appreciate the encouragement.

Comment

Bummer on the tough luck, but thanks for bringing us along. Hopefully you continue to have luck the draws going forward.

Comment

I've lion hunted 21a the last two years. It was really dry down low this summer. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                          X