New Mexico mule deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mexico mule deer

Just got here for a muzzleloader hunt. Season starts Saturday. I'll keep yall posted.if there is any interest

Interest here, and post pics of where you’re hunting, we all like to see beautiful country. Good luck Fly !

Comment

Very interested…best of luck to you fly wise!

Comment

I'll post updates as I can. Light rain at the moment so in the camper.

Comment

Completely understand if you don’t want to share if you are taking us along on a live hunt, but which unit you draw?

Comment

I am in unit 21, if you draw 21 you get 21a and b.
            saw several.good bucks last year ( drew 2 years in a row)
            My buddies killed 2 great bucks. I am.hoping a couple.i saw last year made.it to this year. They were great last year.

Comment

Good luck. Hoping you smokepole a biggun. What's the nearest town?

Comment

Good luck! I would be camped out on the west side of 21A

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by STXBOWHUNTER73 View Post
                    Good luck! I would be camped out on the west side of 21A
                    Agreed^^^^

Best of luck to ya. You planning to hunt the low country our farther west in the hills in A? I'd be wanting to get a look at that burned area myself if they received any rain this past summer.

Comment

Following along on this one for sure. Good luck fly!

Comment

I’m very excited to see how this goes for you. I’ll be in there in January with an archery tag. I’ve been in those hills in the west side (prior to the burn). Gnarly country in there.

Comment

Last year I got up here 3 day early and looked over the higher country and realized that my friends and I might be a little old for some of that. I hiked 2 miles in and looked at a burn then and it was steep country( around kingston) I believe. We ended up in the low country and saw some really good bucks. I am going to check out 21A today or tomorrow so not ruling it out. UnitA is beautiful country and I'm sure has a few great bucks in there.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
                            I’m very excited to see how this goes for you. I’ll be in there in January with an archery tag. I’ve been in those hills in the west side (prior to the burn). Gnarly country in there.
                            I'll share any Intel I gain from this trip with you. I do plan on putting in for archery tags in this unit and a couple others next year. It will be my motivation to get in great shape

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

I'll share any Intel I gain from this trip with you. I do plan on putting in for archery tags in this unit and a couple others next year. It will be my motivation to get in great shape
                              That would be much appreciated. I know the northern half of the unit pretty well. I’m hoping to make a scouting trip in December to get a lay of the land in the southern portion. Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X