X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buck!

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post

Don't agree with that. I think they even adjust number of tags based on which units/acrage is open.The current system is fine, if they opened it all 90% of the hunters would pack into one unit anyways.
      thats why I said they could assign each hunter a unit to hunt at the time of the drawing

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post

thats why I said they could assign each hunter a unit to hunt at the time of the drawing
        still don't agree, what makes some of the units better is they get a 3 year rest

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          Ok, this was shared in the group chat. The shooter is not a TBH'er like I thought he might've been. The MASS and a 23" spread!!!
          Looks like the Myers unit.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post

still don't agree, what makes some of the units better is they get a 3 year rest
            THE units dont get much rest, look around and you will see that the private land surrounding each unit is lined with feeders

Comment

I hunted off black diamond road segment B, I actually joined the forum to see if I can get in touch with a couple of the guys that I met hunting there.
              I’m bad with names, one guy stayed in the same camp ground with me, had a folding E-bike….Brian I think? And another guy that hunted a different unit but drove down in his grey Tacoma and visited with us on stand placement day. He had an E-bike as well. Anyway I wanted to see if either of those guys were interested in talking?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                Ok, this was shared in the group chat. The shooter is not a TBH'er like I thought he might've been. The MASS and a 23" spread!!!
                My goodness what a stud!

Comment

Working...
                X