No announcement yet.

LBJ Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you meet me Saturday afternoon?? I will try to help as much as I can. Have climber will hunt!!!

Comment

Hey guys, I haven't ever been to LBJ before. Is there a lot of pressure out there? What's the odds on harvesting a doe?
      Shaun

Comment

Shaun my buddy!! There is a TON of pressure in some spots, and not much in others. Does are by permit only, and if you didn't put in for one, it is too late. Buck only, shotgun or muzzleloader or archery are the only approved gear. Drop me a PM , and we will talk about it. Glenn

Comment

Glenn,what time do you want to meet????? Call me at 817-503-9983 hm or cell:817-480-0847.........Brian

Comment

Glenn ,dropped you a PM.
            Brian, I got yours too. Maybe we can time this where we can all meet up there at the same time. Maybe in a week or two?
            Thanks
            Shaun

Comment

Shaun,that sounds like a plan just post here or PM us and we'll work out the details....Brian

Comment

Hay!! guys I got my doe permit for LBJ. I think Mike Texas Grown) and I will be there Dec 8.We need to meet up.

Comment

You suck Bill! J/K,we'll see what we can do to meet up,i think Ronda and I are going next weekend also due to the cold weather thats gonna move in..Good luck to you and Mike up there,i hopw ya'll both connect...Brian

Comment

I was excited about the tag. I don't have to use one of my own.So I can still limit out on mine. and still go to LBJ (if that happens I hope.)

Comment

I know thats why i said you SUCK!!!!!! Ronda and i applied and neither one of us got one,man i'm gonna have to try to save up some money to get us on a lease,plus a lease is better when you have kids intereseted ,it's hard to take kids hutning on public land,when you dont allways see animals,and then to try to keep them intereseted,anyway Bill like i said GOOD LUCK to you two..Brian

Comment

Hay!! guys I got my doe permit for LBJ. I think Mike Texas Grown) and I will be there Dec 8.We need to meet up.
                        Hey Bill. How's everything been going? Now you know my birthday is December 6th. A LBJ doe tag sure would be sweet... Ha,Ha,Ha.....Just pulling your leg buddy.Well see what the weather is like as it gets closer to that weekend.
                        Shaun

Comment

I'm going up for a Sunday afternoon shotgun hunt. I'm going to be hunting section 26 but will probably enter either from the backside of 15 or 16 depending on the wind of course.
                          I bought a new Summit Viper and will be trying it out and trying to not to make a fool of myself-even though I"ve been practicing at home.
                          Silver Toyota Tacoma, TBH sticker on rear left, silver truck box.
                          Scare one my way!

Comment

A BIG THANKS to Bowhuntntxn,for showing us a great spot,look forward to sharing a campfire out there with you real soon,i will try that spot again by myself if i can find it... LOL .........Brian

Comment

Glad to help. Should be easy enough to find, you got a map!!!

Comment

Glenn,just let me know when and where youre gonna camp and if there's enough room for Ronda and me to join you in camp the next time you go up there...Yes i have a map and i'm also gonna get a compass have a safe trip to Philly and we'll talk when you get back....Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X