No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, tonight I saw Hank the 4 point, a turkey, and a red bird. Evenings not too good for me last couple of days. I'll be out out all day Saturday so maybe I can get one down.

Comment

I'm sure get-n tired of deer watch-n.

Edit: (I had to add the word "sure" )
      Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-08-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

In my tree ready to go. Be out here thru Sunday evening. Hope something goes down. Good luck to everyone out there today.

Comment

hello everyone hunting coe land around lake Whitney.First time to post anything on TB.this is also my first year to hunt coe land.hunted first 3 weekends of opening bow season at h9&h10. seen few does spike and turkey. had to stop hunting dew to remodeling at my house finished now.ready to go hunting !!! but do not want to ruin hunting for anybody.A lot of you guys have put a lot of time and hard work into it for several years.I respect all hunters that respect each other.need some advice on were to hunt and were not to not to hunt around h9&h10 or some other place around lake Whitney.live in Crowley anyone interested riding with me to Whitney to hunt please let me know.thanks for any advice and good luck hunting.contact#817-692-4168

Comment

Good luck to everyone in the woods. I'll be there tomorrow after I get off shift at 7. Headed straight there from the station.

Comment

Yall let me know if ya need a hand. I'll be in-and-out of here today.

Comment

Here is a Bosque County Buck I did this past week. He was killed in 2009. He is 16 1/2" wide and G2s are 7"
                Attached Files

Comment

I think he has a brother that's still alive in bosque county. Look at the brow tines.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Man Kody those are nice bucks.

Comment

Very! I haven't seen a deer killed on this thread in a while. Let's get our game faces on this weekend. Maybe mix it up a little while out there. I know I'm gonna try really hard to get one down.

Comment

Here is another I'm not telling y'all where in Bosque county. Photos are from my land but it backs right up to the Coe. There are some nice ones to be had here.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kody The Great View Post
                          Here is another I'm not telling y'all where in Bosque county. Photos are from my land but it backs right up to the Coe. There are some nice ones to be had here.

That is a fat buck right there. Couldn't tell there was a drought!

Comment

[ATTACH]291657[/ATTACH]

I've had this one come by a few times hope I can get a shot

Comment

I've got some good pictures from my camera in my parents yard on Whitney but it's about a mile from the COE land so I'm not sure it belongs here...

All of the game pictures are from our front and back yard:

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                                I've got some good pictures from my camera in my parents yard on Whitney but it's about a mile from the COE land so I'm not sure it belongs here...

All of the game pictures are from our front and back yard:

http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/h...%20and%20Lake/
                                Except for the one Exotic through the Fence Picture

I've seen that same guy taunting me from the side of 174 at least a half dozen times.

Comment

Working...
                                X