No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He works for Hillsboro. But the park opening would really benefit us on the rescue team. There's been alot of times where we needed to use the park but couldnt.

Comment

I try not to get involved with the Whitney politics. One of the biggest problems with the Old Fort Park area was the wooded meth labs. Last year and the year before I found some one pot meth spots. between tweakers and the guys tearing tail through the COE land on atv's its not a bad little spot

Comment

#96 here . Almost got #100 .

What's yours?
        Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-26-2011, 04:38 PM.

Comment

#79 Thursday afternoon.

Comment

Yeah, meth is what was mentioned along with the other usual things. I'm not involved with Whitney poilitics either. Might have been if plans to open a store in town or @ Hillsboro had worked out. Considering the economy it's better that those plans fell through.

I used to see the Sheriff's deputies out at the park area when it was still open. But, I think that was usually only on the weekends.

Comment

#50 on tuesday

Comment

#125 today.
                TO,
                I tried to get your permit. They said you need to come in so they can flip a coin.

Comment

Originally posted by rcjunky007 View Post
                  #125 today.
                  TO,
                  I tried to get your permit. They said you need to come in so they can flip a coin.
                  I'll take em my double sided one.

Comment

At 2:30 pm I got #101.. Took about 5 mins.

Dang it's hot out here. Staying at mcown this weekend.

H-7 area has been reduced,but is still open for hunting.

Comment

Yeah, this heat has sure made doing even simple things outside a difficulty.

There's no way I'll even make an attempt to try and get any work done on a place near the lake. Bet the scorpions are plentiful.

I guess this October might be as hot as in past years.

Comment

last year it was so hot one evening i wore my 3d mesh camo suit one day and didnt even have pants under it. sounds gross but i was alot cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                          last year it was so hot one evening i wore my 3d mesh camo suit one day and didnt even have pants under it. sounds gross but i was alot cooler.
                          So that was u on the game cam. Hilarious.

Comment

Well, if it stays this hot, maybe a person could get away with just camo body paint and maybe a hat. But that's only if no one else is around.

No, I wouldn't be the type to try that.

Comment

This will be my first time hunting here. Are there any turkeys ?
                              Well besides the bowhunters
                              Ron

Comment

I've seen a ton of Turkey on the Hill side!
                                Good luck to you bud!

Comment

Working...
                                X