No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just packed it up, will be back over the weekend, promised the wife id take her shopping this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by jmac19 View Post
      just packed it up, will be back over the weekend, promised the wife id take her shopping this evening.
      You're a good man for it Jmac. I had to do the shopping thing all day Saturday with my wife. It's was a mess. I did manage to sneak in a visit to Academy, so it wasn't a total loss.

Comment

I'm already getting smack from the wife on taking one of my 2 days off to hunt...heck I agreed to shop with her on the other. That's more than a compromise if you ask me...gotta keep the peace though.

Comment

keep the peace, yes you do. espcially since my wife let me buy a new Mathews z7 extreme 2 weeks ago.

Comment

I'm very thankful for an understanding wife. I will tell you the secret to getting her to let you hunt a lot. Bug the complete crap out of her up until its time to go hunting. She will tell you to just go and she'll thank it was her idea. Works for me hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
              I'm very thankful for an understanding wife. I will tell you the secret to getting her to let you hunt a lot. Bug the complete crap out of her up until its time to go hunting. She will tell you to just go and she'll thank it was her idea. Works for me hahaha.
              Hey I do the same thing!!! Or I just talk about hunting so much she says to jus get the heck outta the house and go to my other house(treestand)

Comment

Actually I just have a really cool wife that's not clingy. Family first. Always.

Comment

Now if I get something tonight who's gonna be able to help me drag it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Kody The Great View Post
                    Now if I get something tonight who's gonna be able to help me drag it out?
                    Patience grasshopper, spill some blood and they will come!

Comment

Quiet so far. Come on deer get up and walk this way. Good luck guys.

Comment

Question. My wife doesnt hunt and doesnt have a license but she wants to come sit with me in the blind, which I think is cool because I married her to spend time with her LOL and I may get to hunt more often this way too. Does she have to have a license and a COE permit just to tag along and sit in the blind?

Billy

Comment

No license but if you step on coe land you need a permit.

Comment

Patience is tough sometimes. Seen one doe come through my spot. Was getting ready in case a buck was behind her and got a leg cramp. Did the turkey shuffle trying to stay quiet and stretch it put at the same time.

Comment

Had a big boar trot by like 20 mins ago at 15 yards he never stopped.

Comment

Any of you fellers interested in a 2010 Mathews Z7 for $525, I got one in the classifieds.

Comment

Working...
                                X