Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had a nice 8 come in at 38 yards working his scrape line at 10:15. he must have winded me just before he hit my shooting lane. i was at full draw forever waiting for him to hit the lane. had a small six the day before at the same time the day before at 18 yards. he never knew i was there. met some other tbh guys at camp while we were here and heard they got a nice buck. Had a great time with family and thanks for hunting with us the other day BigIron. wish they would have shown themselves fo ya. thought I had you in a good spot, but I know a better spot next time.

Comment

big buck just ran in front of my blind, pretty cool,

Comment

I've seen notta so far. Hoping they'll be out soon. Still raining though.

Comment

its raining good here, i heard something running, looked up and he was hauling butt past me, about 15yds in front of my blind,

Comment

I slept in I'm gonna go out at12.

Comment

While I'm in town gonna get my slicker.

Comment

Well good luck to all y'all out in the rain. I'll be working all weekend so I won't be out again till Tuesday at the earliest. Last I saw on the radar it's suppose to rain off and on all weekend. I did get out yesterday. Had a few hogs coming in but the either winded me or didn't wanna come in. Did see a few deer throughout the day but most were so far outta range that I couldn't even tell what they were. I could tell that one was a nice buck but I couldn't get em in. But good luck to the guys out there this weekend.

Justin

Comment

thinking about packing it in,with the rain, any suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by jmac19 View Post
                    thinking about packing it in,with the rain, any suggestions
                    If your out there with the opportunity to stay out there then stick it out. Beats being stuck at work. JMO

HG

Comment

Ill be out this afternoon.

Comment

Good luck fellas, wish I was out there. Hang in there JMAC, if your like me you don't get to hunt everyday so you gotta make the best of the days you can. Worst day hunting beats the crap out of the best day working! Good luck...

Comment

I'm sitting at the Whitney McDonalds doing month end reports. I'd rather be out in the rain hunting any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                            I had one stolen out of the top of a cottonwood that was over 40 ft up(probably close to 50ft)
                            I didn't think yall were the type to leave stands out . Just say-n .
                            Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-02-2011, 11:34 AM.

Comment

The baby doc appt takes so long. Ready to get outta here and get in the woods.

Comment

I was out there this morning since 6:30. Just about to eat lunch and head back. Didn't see a darn thing this morning. The rain kept them bedded down. I'm hoping this afternoon/evening when the sun pops out, they will come see me. I have a surprise for big papa.
                                Last edited by Texas Stalker; 12-02-2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X