No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didnt get out this morning. Ill be out for sure this evening though!

Comment

Good luck to anyone going out this evening. I think as long as the wind stays down they will start moving early. I saw about 9 early. 3 AR bucks and 1 little spike. Rest were does I scared going in.

Comment

I'd be hunting, but just got through saying my final goodbyes to a dear friend. Dang Leukemia took him out pretty quick. Was like a grandfather to me. He survived the battle at Normandy. Pretty tough feller, but was also very kind.
        Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving. Don't know yet if I will get to hunt any before the season ends.

Comment

By the way which one of you drives an 18 wheeler? They blew at my truck sitting on the side of the road 3 times this morning. Hunter harassment lol.
          Last edited by Texas Stalker; 11-22-2011, 12:14 PM.

Comment

blue GMC - sadly I was up to my eyes in work early this morning

Comment

Shot this doe at 5:15 yesterday eve, good size & healthy.Tried the Grim Reapers for the 1st time and oh my what a blood trail, not that you needed it she didn't go far.
              Last edited by basscast; 07-28-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Congrats basscast! Nice doe

Comment

Originally posted by basscast View Post
                  Shot this doe at 5:15 yesterday eve, good size & healthy.Tried the Grim Reapers for the 1st time and oh my what a blood trail, not that you needed it she didn't go far.
                  Congrats

Comment

Sorry bout your loss HCD, good luck to ya when you do get out.

Nice doe Basscast. Happy Thanksgiving to all and good luck hunting this weekend if you make it out.

Comment

Just saw a small buck chasing a doe. I think we may have something starting here.

Comment

I was just kicking some leaves out of the way and a nice buck came right into it. Guess he thought I was scrapein his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                          I was just kicking some leaves out of the way and a nice buck came right into it. Guess he thought I was scrapein his spot.
                          That is freakin' cool!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322004335.020050.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	24031135

Watched him last year,and he was good..
                            Watched him again this year for a couple of days,he was gooder..

I believe he will be a target next year,that will be plenty of time for him to spread his seed..

Yes,this is a corps land deer..

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                              [ATTACH]287081[/ATTACH]

Watched him last year,and he was good..
                              Watched him again this year for a couple of days,he was gooder..

I believe he will be a target next year,that will be plenty of time for him to spread his seed..

Yes,this is a corps land deer..
                              That is a nice buck

Comment

had a little 13 inch 8 point come running to the grunt call. i just kept messing with him then finally let him go.

Comment

Working...
                                X