Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The perfect day for being in the woods. Wish I was out there.

Comment

I woke up this morning to get ready to hunt, then realized I was at home and had to go to work. I was a lot happier when I was confused.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
        I think he said it was stolen
        The confusion lies in the following 2 quoted messages.
        Originally posted by CHARGER1 View Post
        need help a buddy lost his brand new bow tonight at B2 B3 parking lot thinks he left it on the back of his truck and drove off it was not in a case its a PSE evo skull camo.
        Here, his buddy eluded to him forgetting it on the tailgate and driving off.
        Originally posted by The-Reaper View Post
        Since my bow was stolen last night I cant hunt today. My fault for leaving in on my tailgate while talking to a friend but never figured someone would take it right under my nose. So whoever has it now enjoy the evo lol. When I leave the FD tommrow I guess I will have to go to the archery shop and reload good luck to all hunting today they should be moving good .
        and here Reaper says he put it on the tailgate and someone took it while he was talking to a buddy. Just a little confusion as the stories weren't the same, hence why folks are asking if it was stolen or lost. At any rate, it sucks that he lost his bow, on the upside, he gets to go pick out a shiny new one let us know what you get Reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
          The perfect day for being in the woods. Wish I was out there.
          X2

Comment

Originally posted by Huskysibe View Post
            The confusion lies in the following 2 quoted messages.

Here, his buddy eluded to him forgetting it on the tailgate and driving off.

and here Reaper says he put it on the tailgate and someone took it while he was talking to a buddy. Just a little confusion as the stories weren't the same, hence why folks are asking if it was stolen or lost. At any rate, it sucks that he lost his bow, on the upside, he gets to go pick out a shiny new one let us know what you get Reaper.
            Ah ha. Now I am confused

I lsot mine when I put it on top of my suburban at HEB to load somw groceries and drove off
            That was on a Sunday and I had a new one here the next Friday. It only cost me having to sell a cool pistol
            Last edited by BIG IRON; 11-21-2011, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Massey View Post
              I woke up this morning to get ready to hunt, then realized I was at home and had to go to work. I was a lot happier when I was confused.
              I would be on my way to a tree stand if I didn't have a sick kid at home.

Comment

Back at work or I'd be about 16' up enjoying the morning. Sure is nice outside.

HG

Comment

good luck to anyone that maybe out today

Comment

Been watching the weather, thinking about heading out this afternoon. Anyone heading out?

Comment

I'm trying to get out this afternoon, but that darn thing called work is not wanting to let me.

Comment

I hear ya, just had to say the heck with it and I'm out. Hoping for some good luck!

Comment

Good luck to you, keep us posted.

Comment

Well I'll be out in the morning for sure!

Comment

I wanted to go this evening but can't. I'll be out there in the morning. Hopefully this cloudy and wet weather will keep the m bedded down tonight making for a great hunt in the morning. Wishful thinking I guess.

Comment

Good Luck to everybody.. I should be out on sunday and monday hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                                X