Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    You saw "one" of my bows . "bows" BTW, is plural .
    Lol

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

That is a nice Buck Raybob!

Comment

Good luck this morning to whoever is braving the cold!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          You saw "one" of my bows . "bows" BTW, is plural .
          My bad sir!

Comment

Sure wish I was out there right now. Maybe this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post

X2!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
                I talked to a few buddies hunting the corp and leases this morning and they saud they were out last night and they havent seen anything all day! and i no are in a few really good areas.

Comment

Well no luck this morrning. Had two does walk past me at about 50 yards at about 10:30.

Comment

H6 will be closed for the wounded warrior hunt this weekend. I hope this doesnt hurt anyones plans. Just thought i would share the info.

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                      I talked to a few buddies hunting the corp and leases this morning and they saud they were out last night and they havent seen anything all day! and i no are in a few really good areas.
                      Well that makes me feel better. The stars lined up so I am going out this evening. Better get going

Comment

Well. This morning was pretty awesome. The bucks are chasing doe like crazy. Saw 3 bucks. 2 not legal and one that was. No luck getting him down though. This evening should be really good. It was frikin cold this morning. Good luck. Somebody shoot something dang it.

Comment

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
                          H6 will be closed for the wounded warrior hunt this weekend. I hope this doesnt hurt anyones plans. Just thought i would share the info.
                          Yup its closed for the first 2 weeks. im going to try to film one of the soilders on sunday.

Comment

They are in the rut I hunt on the buckholtz ranch in kopperl and they are chasing.

Comment

Saw another nice buck way outta range.

Comment

Just curious. Any of you ever had to call anyone with a dog to track a wounded deer. Who is good and close? Any experiences. Prices?

Comment

Working...
                                X