No announcement yet.

2011 - 12 Granger WMA Postcard Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know how the draw hunts are going this week? Bucks sure were moving last week saw a couple really nice ones.

Comment

Yes they were...I coulda had several dandy's if I had the permit.

Comment

Yea not having a buck tag out there is killing me!! Passed up bigger bucks out there than I have ever shot or likely to shoot.

Comment

I have seen a 12 that would prolly go 150 and some change nearly everytime Ive gone out, he huge. Had a chance at his doe but dont wanna kill her if shes carrying his genes around

Comment

Great job on passing her up. Maybe one day we woo be able to have one of those buck tags!! I have seen a huge eight that will go 140 and a big ten that is way bigger than that. Both at 20 yards or less. But ain't had a doe come that close yet!! Just my luck. My dad did get a nice sow the other morning though.

Comment

yeah the hogs have began their annual migration following the Pecans back into Granger. its this time of year every year that the numbers of hogs increase becasue of the Pecans on the place. Ill be out Saturday.

Comment

Who hates when im off and Granger is closed.....this guy! Antsy today. Wish I was out there.

Comment

Would be a great day to be out there

Comment

A buddy of mine was crossbow hunting this week and sent this photo of a guy that shot this one.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice, you know what area?

Comment

anyone know weight?

Comment

Gonna head out tomorrow AM if it isnt down pouring.

Comment

Dang nice deer.

Comment

Originally posted by jtslush View Post
                              Nice, you know what area?
                              No I sure dont but he said a couple like that were shot and on his last day he saw a 160 class out of range with a doe.

It was his first time going to Granger and he could not beleave the size of the deer he was seeing. Just nothing would come close to give him a shot.

Comment

Weighed 180# live. 156 dressed. Rough scored 126. Jumped into a pond after it was shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X