No announcement yet.

2011 - 12 Granger WMA Postcard Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jtslush, did you meet an older guy in a white truck after you shot it?

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzy100 View Post
      I am ready
      Just Found out about this thread and how it works. With a large group of GRXH with a post card can I say, "Bring on the backstrap boys" Maybe we can chicken fry at GRXH this year. So far i have read Viper, txfirefighter, plusone of course, are all in. I hope your arrows fly straight. Muzzy your butt lives there, you wont have an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
        went out yesterday, had deer around me but no shot, i left my corning bucket at the base of the tree and they were skiddish of coming in and gave me no shot. lesson learned.
        I did that on a hunt in sabinal. I left a half full corn bag down the sendero. I thought hey they could help them selfs. They did not like the new out of place item and were very skittish. Figured deer were like us. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck then it must be a duck. But no, they feared the corn.

Comment

Congrats JT. You might have the highest score so far and be in the lead for the big buck contest!

Comment

Thanks all, been tough hunting so far. Glad I could close the deal.

Comment

At 7:05 I had 5 small bucks under me yesterday, when some guys started shooting an assault rifle and shotgun at Pecan Grove. Was terrible, the ringing through all the woods after 75 + rounds went off. They moved around quickly. About 11 o clock a big 8 pointer ran by me.

Comment

Hunted yesterday evening and this morning. Saw 4 does yesterday. Amost had a shot at one but there was brush blocking my shot. This morning I got rained on and saw a skunk. Lack luster to say the least but I'm keeping after them.

Comment

Originally posted by Team me View Post
                  At 7:05 I had 5 small bucks under me yesterday, when some guys started shooting an assault rifle and shotgun at Pecan Grove. Was terrible, the ringing through all the woods after 75 + rounds went off. They moved around quickly. About 11 o clock a big 8 pointer ran by me.
                  Someone was shooting a rifle on the WMA?

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
                    Someone was shooting a rifle on the WMA?
                    It happens, saw them going in from gate 9 but just assumed it was the same jackwagons that shoot shotguns at everything moving every weekend. Till it went off at almost full auto speed lol. They were hanging around the spillway.

Comment

It happens, saw them going in from gate 9 but just assumed it was the same jackwagons that shoot shotguns at everything moving every weekend. Till it went off at almost full auto speed lol. They were hanging around the spillway.
                      Like to get that guys license #.

Comment

Go to the granger hog thread and look at a few posts on there....not gona say names but someone on there asking about taking a AR out there and a sks.

Comment

what were they driving?

Comment

Originally posted by Granger455 View Post
                            what were they driving?
                            There was 2 vehicles there and was still pretty dark. I couldnt say for sure.

Comment

Got this one this morning (7:50 AM),12 yards ran 8 yards and went down.I was about 30 feet up. Shoot with xbow (muzzy 100 4 blade BH).
                              Attached Files

Comment

That's your second, correct? Way to go!!

Comment

Working...
                                X