Alazan WMA; Who's hunting it this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
    tell me about it. i got abused in the stand with 20+ mph winds and rain! then if it couldn't get any worse the front passed through. i went from wet, to cold and wet in a heart beat. good hunting either way.
    Did you hunt Alazan that weekend? And if so, how'd you do there?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowman4444 View Post
      Did you hunt Alazan that weekend? And if so, how'd you do there?
      yes me, my wife, newborn son and father in-law were in the small trailer. saw one buck right before sun up but that was about it.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
        yes me, my wife, newborn son and father in-law were in the small trailer. saw one buck right before sun up but that was about it.
        We were the camp next to you guys, in the tent. talked to your father-in-law a few times.

Comment

anybody hunting it this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by eagles405 View Post
            anybody hunting it this weekend?
            if i had my way thats were I'd be.

Comment

well, between three of us, we saw 12 deer this morning (some may have been duplicates) I had 6 doe and a 6 point run under me at 10 yards down wind. I could not get any of them to stop long enough to give me a shot though... A friend had one broadside at 12 yards directly behind the tree he had climbed and could not shoot it. We will be out there again tomorrow morning. Good luck everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by eagles405 View Post
                well, between three of us, we saw 12 deer this morning (some may have been duplicates) I had 6 doe and a 6 point run under me at 10 yards down wind. I could not get any of them to stop long enough to give me a shot though... A friend had one broadside at 12 yards directly behind the tree he had climbed and could not shoot it. We will be out there again tomorrow morning. Good luck everybody!
                Good luck, keep us posted. I wish I was there,

Comment

anybody hunting out ther thanksgiving weekend? will be out there friday through sunday

Comment

will be out there with the fam this weekend, good luck!

Comment

anybody having any luck out here? I've been wanting to go but haven't had the time. What's the deer movement like?

Comment

not much to speak of, saw a mob of pigs but i think stick and his son jumped a few over the weekend. weather was pretty bad saturday and windy as all get out sunday. i think the rifle hunt a few weeks ago pushed the deer way back into the woods.

Comment

Working...
                        X