Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
    Bushnell trophy cam is the way to go , I have almost a year and 6800 pics on 8 AA batteries
    my m80 that i bought 6 months ago is still has about 6000 pics and still has 67% battery life left and thats on 8 AA batterys

Comment

Just ordered one Matt, thanks for the info on this, I cant wait to get rid of the low end cameras I got, 2 more and I will be full kit.

JFYI Matt the feeder in the back yard is a hit with Renee and the kids, got a bunch of deer coming to it, she drinks her coffee in the am looking at the deer, I told her at that feeder they are off limits but the others are fair game and anything outside the fence LOL.

Be home soon, sooner the better. How many days, hours and mins left till first light Matt?

Comment

72 hours to go

Comment

lets see what your hunting

Heres a couple im looking at

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post

Nice looking Deer,Good Shots .Good luck to you opening day ,I hope that my area is open Saturday this will be my first year to Hunt on Ft.hood.

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post

That one in the back of the first pic looks pretty mature...sway back and all...you gonna let the air out of him?

Comment

Matt you sure can find some nice deer on public land, all of them are some nice shooters by any standard, happy hunting on opening day.

Comment

Two more days. Ugh time is killing me

Comment

I must be getting old *** I can't get enthused. All I want to do is lay around the house and play with Mama.

But, that isn't working either. Might as well go sit in a tree and wait for something to walk by.

Got my backup plan for Saturday in order. Went to HEB and bought two racks of ribs and four six packs of long neck Lone Star.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hey Matt,
                      can you post area access sheet if it does not go up on web right away ? Nice bucks also

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                        I must be getting old *** I can't get enthused. All I want to do is lay around the house and play with Mama.

But, that isn't working either. Might as well go sit in a tree and wait for something to walk by.

Got my backup plan for Saturday in order. Went to HEB and bought two racks of ribs and four six packs of long neck Lone Star.
                        Hey Ed I hear you been chasing mine around the house all week. She is ready for me to find a job and quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
                          Hey Ed I hear you been chasing mine around the house all week. She is ready for me to find a job and quick.
                          Too much information Come on saturday morning , sounds like a lot of people need to get out of the house

Comment

Hey Robert I went to the Temple/ belton get together There were a couple other Johnson Control workers there that are also TBH'rs

Comment

Will be home by next Saturday stuff here went from BAD to worse, can't leave camp till then, I am good all is well, things just getting ugly, like a guys geting shot in the chest ugly, but I got it covered for sure. I will explain later when I get my license.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                                Will be home by next Saturday stuff here went from BAD to worse, can't leave camp till then, I am good all is well, things just getting ugly, like a guys geting shot in the chest ugly, but I got it covered for sure. I will explain later when I get my license.
                                Stay safe bro. Look forward to seein ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X