Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
    going to get the rest of everything this afternoon then after work tomorrow im going out to your place to get everything up and running
    Matt, make sure that you leave arrows and a release at each of his stands or blinds. He has been known to forget small items when he has a bow in his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
      Matt, make sure that you leave arrows and a release at each of his stands or blinds. He has been known to forget small items when he has a bow in his hand.
      man , Kevin is never going to live that one down

Comment

Ah nothing like a good ribbing from Tim, NOPE alec I sure aint gonna live it down, that is why Matt is going to put a new hunting Bow at each of my stands, along with arrows and a release, he will have it all set up.

I do appreciate the help Matt for sure.

These guys here are funny, they benn trying to talk me into a new contract, with my wifes med issues and my son needing knee surgery and my oldest taking the bronco out for a drive without a license. I told them I would stay if I got a 15% pay increase and they would rotate me every 90 days for 30 back home, yeah they didn't buy off on it, OH well. My family is forever and a job is a job, hard to come by now but I will manage all will be good. Can't wait to see the LDPs on the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
          Ah nothing like a good ribbing from Tim, NOPE alec I sure aint gonna live it down, that is why Matt is going to put a new hunting Bow at each of my stands, along with arrows and a release, he will have it all set up.

I do appreciate the help Matt for sure.

These guys here are funny, they benn trying to talk me into a new contract, with my wifes med issues and my son needing knee surgery and my oldest taking the bronco out for a drive without a license. I told them I would stay if I got a 15% pay increase and they would rotate me every 90 days for 30 back home, yeah they didn't buy off on it, OH well. My family is forever and a job is a job, hard to come by now but I will manage all will be good. Can't wait to see the LDPs on the 1st.

What are friends for? Just hope the bows are not the Menace's. See ya when you get back.

Comment

NOPE not a matthews guy, BOWTECH all the way TIM.

Someone has to look out for me when down here in this god forsaken place. Heck he may even get to shoot a doe off my place when I get home, god know I got a bunch.

Comment

NOPE not a matthews guy, BOWTECH all the way TIM.

Someone has to look out for me when down here in this god forsaken place. Heck he may even get to shoot a doe off my place when I get home, god know I got a bunch.

Comment

I just tried to send HoffDog a PM it was a nogo
                Went back to older posts and under his name it said Baned
                Any one know what is up with that.

Comment

Nope no word on Hoffdog, wonder why he got banned??

Comment

Ask not, least you get banned. Must have made someone mad. Looks like a quiet day here on the GS, everyone must be out getting ready for next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
                      Ask not, least you get banned. Must have made someone mad. Looks like a quiet day here on the GS, everyone must be out getting ready for next weekend.
                      Tired been filling bunch of feeders this afternoon

Comment

I talked to him on FB and he said he has been acussed of not paying for some things and the person complained so he was banned. I am sure there is more to the story. but I don't know.

Comment

Big thanks to Matt helping me out getting feeders and cameras all set up, THANK YOU MATT, can't wait to get back home, may be home as soon as 2 weeks from tuesday, take a bit of time off with the family then find some work around the area.

Comment

Get home safe. Hopefully I will be home by Dec. Politics!!!!!!!! ARRGGGGh!

Comment

I will be safe as can be,Yeah I can't wait,

Matt what did you end up picking up and dumping into the feeders, was my list accurate enough for you, I am glad that Emily and Taylor went and probably got in your way but they sure thought they were helping, they miss doing that stuff with their OLD DAD but soon I will be back. Again THANKS MATT.

Comment

Found this guy hanging out by the food plot Tim;-)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X