Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
    GW will soon be down to 4
    This is good and bad. Once there are only 4, there will be more opportunity for cheaters and stealers. There needs to be a way to manage the area access numbers also. I had tried to check in twice before I bought my license on the 15th, there were a couple of times that I tried to access area access and my number was already in useI immediately checked my number out and then redialed area access and checked into my area.

Comment

Hey ya'll did it rain there? Saw something on the news briefly.

Comment

no one i know have seen .the hog man gust up there doing a show and he did not find no hog at all.

Comment

Originally posted by griffbowhunter View Post
          no one i know have seen .the hog man gust up there doing a show and he did not find no hog at all.
          LOL...that was like one area out of 250,000 acres....there are plenty of hogs there...have you read the whole thread and seen the pics on here?

Comment

Lots of hogs on Ft Hood , you just have to work for them right now

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
              This is good and bad. Once there are only 4, there will be more opportunity for cheaters and stealers. There needs to be a way to manage the area access numbers also. I had tried to check in twice before I bought my license on the 15th, there were a couple of times that I tried to access area access and my number was already in useI immediately checked my number out and then redialed area access and checked into my area.
              Lance area access is ran by the sportsman center not the GW, GW just enforce the regs and laws.

Comment

Good morning all. Smells like the Hood is on fire again. Can't be much more left in the live fire area.

Comment

finally made it back home. had a 2 hour stop in Shannon Ireland, and i will tell you what. going from 115 degrees to 50 degrees makes it feel real cold lol. just glad to be back at hood

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

welcome home

Comment

Went out today to shot some flying decoys (lol) West range road is closed. Fire is going pretty good. I went out around 1000 and the kid that was sitting there in the MP cruiser could not tell me anything about the fire but when I was leaving I stop again and one of the civilian cops was there and he hooked me up with some details so far. The fire Dept has been able to keep everything north of the cow house and they are trying to keep it in the impact area. 83, 84, 82, are all gone He said they have been able to stop the fire at that 50 cal range right there by cowhouse creek on west range road. Some of you might know of the new hand gun range that they just put in a few years ago he said it is gone. The mount site is gone. This fire is destroying a lot of stuff. He said that as far as he knows to date Hood has lost 14 vehicles to the fire, most on manning mountain.
                        We all need to pray for these fire fighters. I know they are not put out a fire on a home but they are fighting fires in a live impact area with live duds.

Comment

Here is a look of the Hood fires from Cove.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Welcome back Armyhunter68.

From the sounds of it, all the impact area should be good and burnt, hope they watch out for all the UXOs out there, not a place I would want to put a fire out in for sure.

Soon to be home 70 days and a wake up, plane ride and then home, it will actually take 2 days to get back from here that stinks.

Comment

yesterday evening it jumped cowhouse into 91 down in the bottom not sure as of yet how bad it burned there

Comment

I'll be glad when they get the fires out. We finally get some decent weather and we can't open the windows due to the smoke and ash.

Comment

Working...
                                X