Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all are FUNNY.
    We went out and was in the stand around 0600 and the Pigs were in around 0400
    But we got to see 5 does all in good shape it was a privet lease not on Hood
    After that we went down to another place to check on it cam showed deer but
    No pigs the deer were in good shape
    Good luck to all
    FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by flipajig View Post
      Y'all are FUNNY.
      We went out and was in the stand around 0600 and the Pigs were in around 0400
      But we got to see 5 does all in good shape it was a privet lease not on Hood
      After that we went down to another place to check on it cam showed deer but
      No pigs the deer were in good shape
      Good luck to all
      FLIP
      good to hear about the deer

Comment

I'm playin in my cave it's getting hot almost time to hit the AC

Comment

How are the fires gonna effect the deer and hogs?

Comment

They are gong to stay out of it I hope
            I think they will move into another area
            Close to where the are at.

Comment

As I was leaving work yesterday that smoke was bellowing from west range road. Came in this morning and there is a road closure notice from garrison on the email says Range Control and the FHFD report that West Range Road is temporarily closed from Elijah Road (North) to Dalton Mountain Multi-use Range, this includes the area near Brown's Creek Multi-use Range.
              I heard it started at Jack mountain range. I know on the news this morning they said the fire was still going. That is a lot of live fire areas that could have been burned. After they get all of the fire out i will have to go out and recon and see how far west the fire made it.

Comment

Shouldn't be anything left to burn on Ft Hood after this.

Comment

I put in 5 new stands this year and my oldest stand was built in 2004. I am up to 40 stands in my area so I dont need any fire.

Comment

Gonna try to go out and pull my card today, hopefully my area is open.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
                      I put in 5 new stands this year and my oldest stand was built in 2004. I am up to 40 stands in my area so I dont need any fire.
                      Amen, that is a bunch of wood. What TAs were not affected by the fires?

Comment

Well the fire is still going and I heard it has crossed west range road I would assume it is burning TA's 50 and 51. I hope it stays east of old georgetown road.

Comment

Any impact on the BLORA/paintball/3D areas?

Comment

Matt,
                            Would you be able to post the Area Access update each Thursday so everyone would know what is open the following weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
                              Matt,
                              Would you be able to post the Area Access update each Thursday so everyone would know what is open the following weekend?
                              Will have to wait till i get back up to the club wife just got home but that shouldnt be too much of a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
                                Well the fire is still going and I heard it has crossed west range road I would assume it is burning TA's 50 and 51. I hope it stays east of old georgetown road.
                                Was out at 52 today, everything was good there. hope it stays that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X