No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed I found a great one for you then you would only have to travel to hunt a little ways................. http://killeen.craigslist.org/boa/2702387536.html

Comment

Originally posted by awhx4 View Post
      I was looking for one for my boys and I found Academy has a youth Rossi .243 I was thinking about buying my boys. It is running 199.00 they also have a youth Rossi 7mm-08 for the same price.
      Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
      They have one that is a .22, 20 ga, and .243 in obe
      Thanks guys. I went in Academy early this morning. They had the 22/410 combo and a 22/20 guage combo. They were out of the 243. So, I got him a Bear Brave II bow. It's a beginner bow, he can't hunt with it but it comes with what looks like a whisker buscuit rest and a quiver. I thought it would be a good bow for him to practice with and get him more interested before I buy an actual hunting bow.

Comment

Capt hook is smoked

Got all the hunters out and climbed in stand about 3:15. 1st buck i see is a big as 8 right after i get in stand. About 4:45 a 3pt buck came through all the time im waiting hoping Mr Hook would stroll in for a bite to eat. At 5:15 I look up and here comes Mr Hook comes running in and here he is

Comment

All I got to say is sweet spike Matt, great job. Can I have a sit in that stand, I know where it is...

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
            Got all the hunters out and climbed in stand about 3:15. 1st buck i see is a big as 8 right after i get in stand. About 4:45 a 3pt buck came through all the time im waiting hoping Mr Hook would stroll in for a bite to eat. At 5:15 I look up and here comes Mr Hook comes running in and here he is

That is awesome Matt. Way to go Bub. You definately have a lucky horseshoe stowed away somewhere. Glad you are having an awesome season.

Well I hit ground at the Great Place last night. YAY. I am home with the wifey and kiddos where I belong. After I get things settled, I will be back out there in the woods going after some venison to fill my EMPTY freezer. See ya'll around.

Comment

Originally posted by TXArrowSlinger View Post
              That is awesome Matt. Way to go Bub. You definately have a lucky horseshoe stowed away somewhere. Glad you are having an awesome season.

Well I hit ground at the Great Place last night. YAY. I am home with the wifey and kiddos where I belong. After I get things settled, I will be back out there in the woods going after some venison to fill my EMPTY freezer. See ya'll around.
              Thanks. Welcome home

Comment

Welcome back for sure.

Comment

Sweet Cull Matt:-)....I would have that badboy mounted! Tomorrow is the first day of rifle season here...and I will be out...with my bow of course! :-)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome back Jason...now go kill something:-)

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                      Sweet Cull Matt:-)....I would have that badboy mounted! Tomorrow is the first day of rifle season here...and I will be out...with my bow of course! :-)

Thanks...Yep thats what i believe is going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                        Welcome back Jason...now go kill something:-)

I will definately be busting my balls trying to put it together before the end of the season. Good luck out there during gun season.....hopefully the gun hunters will push something with in bow range for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post

Originally posted by TXArrowSlinger View Post

MATT,
                          CONGRATS!! Very nice prize.

JASON,
                          Welcome Home. Enjoy the family and then go get ya a BIG UN.

Comment

Welcome home Jason

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
                              MATT,
                              CONGRATS!! Very nice prize.

JASON,
                              Welcome Home. Enjoy the family and then go get ya a BIG UN.
                              Thanks Lance. I am going to try my hardest, but now matter what, everytime I am in the tree or blind, I will be thanking God that I am home in our beautiful COUNTRY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
                                Welcome home Jason
                                Thanks John. It still seems like I am dreaming when I wake up in my own bed next to my beautiful wife..................and this is one dream I do not want to wake up from.

Comment

Working...
                                X