Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
    tell me about it Ray , I would like to eliminate that big hog especially . I am finding spots in my fence where he is coming through and am just waiting for the cows to get through it. There is no shortage of coons but the hogs are doing the most damage right now. Good to see you on here again Ray
    better get you some 4ft cattle pannle to keep the hogs out

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
      better get you some 4ft cattle pannle to keep the hogs out
      I really need to do something soon . How is it going Matt ?

Comment

I really need to do something soon . How is it going Matt ?
        doing good just been working and getting ready for deer season just about ready here

Comment

doing good just been working and getting ready for deer season just about ready here
          Are you still working at academy ?

Comment

Are you still working at academy ?

He works at the Sportsmen's Center now Robert...how have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
              He works at the Sportsmen's Center now Robert...how have you been?
              I'm good james , how is PA treating you guys ? I didn't know Matt had such a Gravy gig now Congrats Matt

Comment

Originally posted by laz-31 View Post
                How's everyone on the GS? Haven't been on here in bit. Well I'm down in Florida now and archery season starts tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good hunt this year. I'm sure going to miss hunting in Texas and all the great people I have meet while I was there.
                Take care brother and keep in touch! Our special season starts here on the 15th of September...ben getting some good rain so the plots are looking good.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm good james , how is PA treating you guys ? I didn't know Matt had such a Gravy gig now Congrats Matt
                  Treating us really well....rain has my plot growing like crazy...been trying to send some to ya...FEDEX and UPS keep bringing it back:-)..as you can see it's green as heck...not used to that:-)

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks its not too bad up there at the club...looking good up there James

Comment

Thanks its not too bad up there at the club...looking good up there James
                      You can come up anytime

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                        Treating us really well....rain has my plot growing like crazy...been trying to send some to ya...FEDEX and UPS keep bringing it back:-)..as you can see it's green as heck...not used to that:-)

Very Nice looking place That you have

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Eagle2 View Post
                          Very Nice looking place That you have
                          Thank ya sir:-)...if you're ever in the area stop in...

Comment

How are you getting water up to the 55gl.

Comment

Originally posted by griffbowhunter View Post
                              How are you getting water up to the 55gl.
                              Alec is useing a hand pump or hand crank pumping it out of 2 - 55 gallon barrels of water from the truck to the others. and his cheap DAY LABOR ,which is ME

Comment

Good to see Rey back on the GS, how is everyone doing back in Texas, all here in Africa is good to go, been busy as of lately for sure but doing well, just dont think I am going to get to hunt here and that sucks due to work schedual.

That sure is one big hog who needs the air let out of him definately..

Prayers for your dad with the surgery.

Comment

Working...
                                X