X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
    this is the new box stand for this year

Comment

Nice stand. I need to get my hands on one of those. can't wait till the new permits come out. still trying to do some pig hunting anyone wanna put something together?

Comment

so... where did everyone go? I haven't heard about anything good going on right now? I am really excited about the new tags coming out, plus getting in to start putting up my gear on post. I had to take all my gear off granger because their new regs this year about mature bucks... Had been tracking a nice one since march now i cant hunt it...

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaski06 View Post
          so... where did everyone go? I haven't heard about anything good going on right now? I am really excited about the new tags coming out, plus getting in to start putting up my gear on post. I had to take all my gear off granger because their new regs this year about mature bucks... Had been tracking a nice one since march now i cant hunt it...
          Working a bit and going to the gym and building stands. Getting ready for the new license sales. That's about the size of it here oh and keeping trac of a few good bucks

Comment

Jealous... I have to start getting my gear placed up on post, but am unsure of where to go. Luckily for me one of my buddies is getting out before deer season and he is gonna show me his honey holes. That should take care of the deer problem, now all I have to do is find these nousince animals call hogs that everyone keeps telling me run around like a pleague of locus. Yet amazingly I cant seem to locate.

Comment

I don't even know where to start looking for deer this year on Hood. Everyplace I set up last year I only seen small bucks and doe. Maybe this year, they will change the quota to buck and doe in some of the areas besides North Hood. I will defiantly be going on some of the guided hunts this year.

Comment

whats the going rate for guide hunt on Hood? and what does it cover?

Comment

Originally posted by FtHoodBowHunter View Post
                  I don't even know where to start looking for deer this year on Hood. Everyplace I set up last year I only seen small bucks and doe. Maybe this year, they will change the quota to buck and doe in some of the areas besides North Hood. I will defiantly be going on some of the guided hunts this year.
                  Don't count on the does been like this for a while if happens good but dont expect it

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaski06 View Post
                    whats the going rate for guide hunt on Hood? and what does it cover?
                    No extra charge all guides like myself are volunteer

Comment

Guided hunts are free, it is a volenteer program with benifits to the guides. Just be careful who you go with. Matt is top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                        Guided hunts are free, it is a volenteer program with benifits to the guides. Just be careful who you go with. Matt is top notch.
                        Thanks brother

Comment

Anybody know when the area deer quota comes that lets us know what does and buvks can be taken from the Ta's

Comment

Originally posted by solocam70 View Post
                            Anybody know when the area deer quota comes that lets us know what does and buvks can be taken from the Ta's
                            Hopefully the week before last year was the day before

Comment

Matt,
                              Can you you let us know what came out of the Council meeting?

Comment

Can anyone give me some advice on must have equipment for the start of the season. Besides the obvious treestand/blind, bow & arrows. I'm tracking the following things I may need:
                                GPS, therma cell(not sure how bad the bugs are), good pack, game calls, scent eliminator, and I'm sure there are things I haven't thought of.

Comment

Working...
                                X