Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fort Hood Hunting & Fishing Council Meeting, Sportsmen's Center
    Deadline for suggestions is 13 January 2016. Next public council meeting scheduled for 1730 on 21 January 2016. Suggestion Form

Comment

Just went yesterday saw 6 does, 20 turkeys and 4 coyotes but no hogs. Anyone know where the hogs at?

Comment

If i decide not to guide this year going to make one trip to fort hood to pull all my stands and feeders. It will be 5 lock on stands 1 ladder stand 3 55gallon feeders and one 25 gallon feeder. Looking to sell the whole lot. Who would be interested in this. Looking at around $400 if i do it

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
          If i decide not to guide this year going to make one trip to fort hood to pull all my stands and feeders. It will be 5 lock on stands 1 ladder stand 3 55gallon feeders and one 25 gallon feeder. Looking to sell the whole lot. Who would be interested in this. Looking at around $400 if i do it
          I will take it all. Email me

wickedss@hotmail.com
          Last edited by SPDKLZ; 02-22-2016, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
            Got a fellow tbh'er whos interested. Do you have pics? I can pm you his info

Comment

Thank for the heads up on this info Taps...I posted while you were texting me and I sent him a PM with my info.

Comment

Fort Hood

Man, I leave for a couple of years and this page dies off! Where did everyone go? Matt, ReyRey, Kevin, Edo, John.......are y'all still around!?!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What is going on back at Hood? How are the bucks growing that bone? Been in South Korea since Feb and wont be back till mid to late October. Going to miss the start of the season for the 3rd year in a row and I'm not happy. You guys need to post some trail cam pics to lift my spirits!!

Comment

I took my set down last season before they shut the area down and had a trapper come in and kidnap all the pigs. Just got out end of March and been workin and adjusting to this whole civilian life thing. Ha I need to get back out there.

MatthewChris, you gotta teach me your scouting magic when ya get back haha.

Comment

Originally posted by TXArrowSlinger View Post
                      Man, I leave for a couple of years and this page dies off! Where did everyone go? Matt, ReyRey, Kevin, Edo, John.......are y'all still around!?!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt moved to corpus. Rey is KPD now. I'm in round rock. Kevin is floating around Lampasas. Not sure about Ed.

Comment

Anyone gonna be out Friday morning trying to shoot dove?

Comment

Im still following though..lol

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
                            Matt moved to corpus. Rey is KPD now. I'm in round rock. Kevin is floating around Lampasas. Not sure about Ed.
                            Still following

Comment

heya Fthoodhoghunter, and jbitt4x4, good luk this year, miss hunting w/ you guys..

Comment

Anyone willing to help me hunt Fort Hood this year? I can help with feed an such

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X