• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice poorboy Goodluck

Comment

Surprised that shiny ladder hasn't been stolen. Best of luck

Comment

Feeder for sale

$50 for the set-up. 30 gallon feeder, solar panal, varmit cage and legs.

I also have a ladder stand for sale 16ft

Kontar
        254-423-1952
        Attached Files

Comment

Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
            Any luck yesterday?
            Killed a limit that afternoon but since early teal opened the doves have scattered

Comment

couple more mature bucks

Some really mature bucks I would like to see taken off of fort hood this year! Much rather have something like this than a 140" 3yr old.... a lot of young deer will be killed when there are studs like these guys running around...
              Attached Files

Comment

Good looking deer. Are you scouting new area with hand corn or is this one of your spots?

Comment

Great looking deer. I'm sure this will effect some of you guys.

This Weekend there is a bike race most of the 40's and all of area 50's and 60's will have no Area Access not even under option 6. Have a great weekend.

Comment

This is one of my spots. These mature deer tend to stray away from the feeders especially after the beginning of the season. Been hunting on Hood since 08 and that is one thing I have seen constantly.

Comment

Makes sense. That's how he has got to be a really nice old deer.

Comment

nice deer
                        Last edited by klbriggs; 09-26-2015, 03:50 PM. Reason: wrong post

Comment

That 7 looks even bigger in person!

Comment

Opening day can't come soon enough! Got these pics this past week

Comment

When you see the 7?

Comment

Few weeks ago when driving to check my cameras, thought I told you

Comment

Working...
                                X