No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm seeing the buck I was after last year again, finally. this whole training thing is annoying to me as well, but I understand it so it's not the end of the world for me. the military does come first and I understand that.....but they still need to hurry up!

Comment

Not only that but these nasty girls are being sent to the border. Talked to some of em at the sportsmans center, said they were volunteering for it. Good stuff if you ask me.

Comment

Well I just got out to check cams after about 3 weeks and the deer are looking good and some big pigs have showed up as well.

First few are my original spot.

These are from a new spot I found and I am very excited about.

Lots of bone

Comment

Originally posted by SapperTitan View Post
          Well I just got out to check cams after about 3 weeks and the deer are looking good and some big pigs have showed up as well.

First few are my original spot.

These are from a new spot I found and I am very excited about.

Lots of bone
          Looking good

Comment

didn't know you could put game cameras out here on hood

Comment

You can put cameras feeders etc. whatever you're willing to potentionly lose.

Comment

This is one that I have my eye on..

Comment

Good looking deer!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                    You can put cameras feeders etc. whatever you're willing to potentionly lose.
                    Never a truer word has ever been spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by FtHoodBowHunter View Post
                      This is one that I have my eye on..

Nice lookin' Cedar. Will make a nice Christmas tree.

Comment

Some really nice looking bucks you guys got there! Really excited for this upcoming season! Deer movement has been slow lately at my spots hope its just the moon phase and they start hitting my feeders hard again soon!

Comment

Just saw the new land release make sure you use the new numbering system for the areas. All new permits and licence go on sale today. Happy hunting.

Comment

Looking forward to hunting on Ft. Hood. I like small game hunting up on the Leon River.

Comment

How is this new numbering system?

Comment

good luck to all you Hood hunters this year... there are some great bucks i could never close the deal on out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X