No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure what another try is, please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
      Hey you are planning for the future and are not talking about the past. There are a few of us that around here that want to do this with the proper planning. Just sometimes schedules get to full.

Comment

I'm talking (or was) about the future. Not sure about where the past came from since my original post was for a class in Jan/Feb 2012. If you want to ensure the proper planning, more power to you sir. I understand schedules get full, I just cleared a week on my calender later this year.

Comment

Wasn't being negative brother...was a joke between Matt and I as he tried to attend one before and the guy that was gonna give the class did not mention that he had a minmum attendance required for the class until the day of...some folks on here think differently about anything I post, whether it's directed to someone else or not...but now you know what I meant..don't really care about the rest

Comment

Jbitt, your explantion has totally expalined my question. I'll continue looking to see if we can have the class depending on the responses. Thanks.

I also have some folks think differently about what I post, just my humor.

Comment

Jbitt, your explantion has totally expalined my question. I'll continue looking to see if we can have the class depending on the responses. Thanks.

I also have some folks think differently about what I post, just my humor.
              LOL...I hear ya

Comment

Dang two days and no post, must be the heat and everyone working, where are all the KAP pics.

Comment

Question for the Hood Hunters, what would you think the reception would be for a Texas Parks and Wildlife Bowhunter Education (IBEP) class sometime in January/February 2012?

I was thinking the first day (classroom) at either the Sportsmans Center or BLORA, and second day (field day) maybe BLORA or Camp Arrowhead.

It would be a good time to get the IBEP for out-of-state requirements and Federal lands, or get a new archer/bowhunter on the right path.

If you think it would be welcomed I'll see what Judy has to say about the facilities.
                  What would be the cost?

Comment

$15.00, two days, minimum of 12 hours total.

Comment

Originally posted by razorback01 View Post
                      $15.00, two days, minimum of 12 hours total.
                      thanks!

Comment

2006 BowTech Equalizer and BowTech Destroyer 350 for sale.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the following bows for sale

2006 BT Equalizer
                        25" draw /60#
                        Bare Bow

BowTech Destroyer 350
                        29" draw/60# (originally set at 26" for myself / set it to 29" for a potential buyer who didn't come through)
                        Bare Bow

I had bought the Equalizer from Hunters Friend (KY) and the Destroyer from Nocked & Loaded (TX). I really do not need to have 3 bows. Paid about 1k per bow then the industry and BT dropped their prices so it would not be appropriate to ask outside the box. I will not accept anything lower than asking price. There is nothing wrong with either bow and have them inspected yearly and are well taken care of. The Equalizer would be a great starter/upgrade bow for either a male or female. The Destroyer honestly is too tall for my needs and have since moved to the Assassin. I wish to sell to only seriously buyers who wish to have 2 very nice bows with the intent to use them.

NOTE: I am forward deployed in Iraq and am unable to give you any pictures and or accept any payment prior to my return hopefully by December. Upon my return I am willing to negotiate shipping cost to whom ever wishes to purchase this equipment.

Contact Info:
                        PM here
                        or
                        bcmarks@hotmail.com

Comment

WOW now that is a good deal, If I was not in Africa I would say it is SOLD, when you getting back in DEC...

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                            WOW now that is a good deal, If I was not in Africa I would say it is SOLD, when you getting back in DEC...
                            Hey money bags better swallow up that deal

Comment

This little guy was hitching a ride the other day

Comment

Thinking about going out this coming week one day and setting up a stand if the area is open.

Comment

Working...
                                X